Neo Geo Pocket the neo geo pocket color has better graphics than the psp, heres proof

did you find this helpful

• yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
Joined Nov 2006
92 Posts | 0+
ohio
ok, heres a comphensive, step by step guide to proove that the neo geo pocket color has better graphics than the sony psp portable.

1. its more colorful
2. its 2d and more original. even the 2d games on psp look 3d.
3. it has king of fighters on it, which isnt out yet for the psp, and it has good art. i know because i have some snk manga comics and they rock!!
4.it costs more money than the psp

anyone else have something to add? by the way, is there anyway to play the neo geo pocket color online. i have over 10 games for the neo geo pocket color and i have over 10 for the psp too but this is just my fact. ::D ::D ::D

It is a great hand held and all, but the PSP would kick it's but in a horsepower contest :)

this is not a joke and i am offended that you guys are joking about my technology and logical statements of this variety. ::) :-[ :'( ::D

hmm, I can see the argument that the Neo Pocket has better games :D

rossdh said:
hmm, I can see the argument that the Neo Pocket has better games  :D
I think that argument has a VERY VERY good chance of winning as well... :lol

BV :hat

I wouldn't even compare the two systems. They each have their niche.

This is pure insanity! NGPC is a great system with great games but the PSP has just as many great games and technically nothing else can touch it. Its a portable PS2. Hell its an NGPC if you run roms on a memory stick (its not the same though I tried) play tekken and tell me otherwise! Now they need to redesign the system with a NGPC style joystick and capcom's DPad (that they offered with street fighter for PSP)