Sega Game Gear Blue Game Gear

Joined Feb 2007
880 Posts | 0+
Jamestown, KY
I have an opportunity to buy a blue Game Gear for $20. I've never seen a blue one before so I'm wondering if it's rare and worth 20 bucks.

Well, I've never seen a blue Game Gear. But I do know that a Game Gear alone is worth $20 mainly because they're getting harder and harder to find.

Did some research and found out the blue one was a "sports" version that was released with World Series Baseball, which is the cart that the guy was offering with it so I guess that makes sense. No power supply or accessories with it but otherwise it's in good shape so I'll probably go ahead and get it.

FrakAttack said:
Did some research and found out the blue one was a "sports" version that was released with World Series Baseball, which is the cart that the guy was offering with it so I guess that makes sense. No power supply or accessories with it but otherwise it's in good shape so I'll probably go ahead and get it.
I would go for it for $20... I've never seen one either. And normally the "Edition" systems are worth a little more than the originals. :)

†B†V† :hat

He's also got a used mini SNES in box with everything but we haven't priced it yet. I've already got 2 of the big SNESs so I won't bother with it unless it's cheap. ;)

FrakAttack said:
He's also got a used mini SNES in box with everything but we haven't priced it yet. I've already got 2 of the big SNESs so I won't bother with it unless it's cheap. ;)
:lol
If it's decent condition/price... I'll take it :)

Bv :hat

FrakAttack said:
I have an opportunity to buy a blue Game Gear for $20. I've never seen a blue one before so I'm wondering if it's rare and worth 20 bucks.

The sports Blue Game Gear, released circa late spring of 1993. Originally came with a World Series Baseball game. Heck, I almost got it once. Very nice for $20 :)