May be getting Xbox

Joined Mar 2008
20 Posts | 0+
A friend of mine is offering a used Xbox and all the stuff to hook it up for$25. Is it worth it?

:eek: yeah it's a great deal.. unless its broke of course. but halo isn't the only thing great on the old box

akuza said:
:eek: yeah it's a great deal.. unless its broke of course. but halo isn't the only thing great on the old box
It works, I've played it with him before.
Hinesmdc said:
YEAH! For the Halo series alone.
How much do the Halo's cost?

Warrior876 said:
It works, I've played it with him before.How much do the Halo's cost?

Halo and Halo 2 are $20 each. Don't bother buying the map pack, the maps are free for downlaod on Xbox LIVE.

Hinesmdc said:
Halo and Halo 2 are $20 each. Don't bother buying the map pack, the maps are free for downlaod on Xbox LIVE.
Cool, Im seriously considering getting the Xbox

Get it. That's a great deal.

But get Kotor with it or you may find out where the homicidal part of my name comes from. :lol

I say skip Fable altogethera nd get Fable: The Lost Chapters. It's essentially a longer version of Fable. And you can still kick chickens.

Unless you're getting live you can skip Halo 2. The campaign is pretty much garbage compared to Halo 1. IMO the 3 must have games for the Xbox are KOTOR, Halo, and Ninja Gaiden: Black.

Just picked up Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X for $3 today, and I got Riddick in the mail yesterday. It was free from www.goozex.com.

Just make an account and choose any 100 point game you want.

Hinesmdc said:
Just picked up Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X for $3 today, and I got Riddick in the mail yesterday. It was free from www.goozex.com.

Just make an account and choose any 100 point game you want.

Goozex? Wow, I haven't heard that name in awhile. I wonder if my games ever got offered on...

EDIT: Nope.

Guitar Hero II: 46th place in queue
Ratchet and Clank--Up Your Arsenal: 32nd place in queue
SSX On Tour: 12th place in queue

>__>