which game is superior :KOTOR or JE

no, im only really into action rpgs (fable, mass effect, kingdom hearts, etc.) so i thought i would pick up jade empire

Yeah, it was a really good game. Plus, being able to choose how the ending plays out is fun as well. The battles are easy, but it's a fun game none-the-less...with some good depth into the customization...for only $8? I'd definitely get it.

I would definitely get it Hines. I wouldn't expect something like Fable though. Jade Empire isn't an open ended game. It's a story-driven action RPG. But, trust me, it will definitely be worth it, especially at only $8.

Strubes said:
with some good depth into the customization
Yeah, with all eight of the pre-made character models you can use. :lol

K i will ask my dad for a ride tomorrow :D

I NEED SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!

ign gave it a 9.9! :eek:

Hinesmdc said:
ign gave it a 9.9! :eek:
That was one of the things that made me stop taking IGN seriously. Jade Empire is nowhere close to perfect.

I would suggest looking at more than just IGN's reviews. They aren't all that bad, but it's nice to look at multiple opinions, which is why I usually use Gamerankings.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/918890.asp?q=jade%20empire

It's got an 8.9. That's still very well received, but it's a long way away from the near perfect score IGN gave it.

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
That was one of the things that made me stop taking IGN seriously. Jade Empire is nowhere close to perfect.

I would suggest looking at more than just IGN's reviews. They aren't all that bad, but it's nice to look at multiple opinions, which is why I usually use Gamerankings.

Another good option is to look at user reviews on Gamefaqs. I tend to trust actual users more than professional reviewers these days :p

x2 said:
Another good option is to look at user reviews on Gamefaqs. I tend to trust actual users more than professional reviewers these days :p

Yea user reviews and talking to other gamers are usually the best bet.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
Yea user reviews and talking to other gamers are usually the best bet.

yeah, but do u remember when you were little, a disney game would be fun? prob still is for children, just not us. point is, you will never find a bad user review. its always fanboys saying THIS NEW NARUTO GAME IS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED

x2 said:
Ignoring the morons who throw out 3's in the middle of 8+'s just to piss people off, of course.

fhqwhgads said:
Ignoring the morons who throw out 3's in the middle of 8+'s just to piss people off, of course.

Well, those are always useful for a good laugh/read ;)