Xbox Co-Op Games

Joined Feb 2005
6K Posts | 0+
In front of my computer
Hey guys Im looking for some games that I can play co-op.

I have Halo 2 and Xmen Legends.

Im looking for games where I can have 3 people play.

Xmen Legends and Tiger woods is pretty cool. Any ideas are welcome.

Re: Co-Op Games

splinter cell chaos theory

splinter cell double agent

lego star wars 2

halo

starwars republic commando

I just bought Project Gotham Racing

AND

Hunter The Reckoning

I bought Hunter: The Reckoning: Redeemer last night for xbox.
I started up a campaign with some friends. It was pretty fun for the time we played it.

Im thinking about getting Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance.

Any good ?

AresGodOfWar said:

Any good ?

yeah, its fun. if you like it also check out "champions of norrath" and "champions: return to arms"

they are made by the baldurs gate guys and have almost identical gamneplay to it.

Hinesmdc said:
yeah, its fun. if you like it also check out "champions of norrath" and "champions: return to arms"

they are made by the baldurs gate guys and have almost identical gamneplay to it.
They are made by the BG Dark Alliance guys. The Balur's Gate guys would be Bioware...

I've never played either Dark Alliance, but apparently, they're pretty good games.

AresGodOfWar said:

I have that and its sequel.

The first BG: DA is a little longer and more difficult, but the second one allows weapon customization, so they are both pretty good.

alright sounds good.

Im gonna check them out soon

Sorry Mai. I just REALLY like
Boom$ickle said:
Kirby Super Star :rockin
I think it belongs up there with the best co-op games. Plus, when I saw this topic, I didnt see the Xbox part. I just saw "Co-op games". Sorry. :-\
Anyway, try some of the Desert Storm games. They have really cool co-op.

Doom 3 has online 2 player co-op that's actually more fun than playing alone. You can pick any chapter and jump right in. The only downside is that when you're killed you have to search for the spot where you died and retrieve all of your gear.

FrakAttack said:
Doom 3 has online 2 player co-op that's actually more fun than playing alone. You can pick any chapter and jump right in. The only downside is that when you're killed you have to search for the spot where you died and retrieve all of your gear.

i hate when you need to do that... lol

Im really liking Hunters right now, its a lot of fun

A fun little thing you can do in Doom 3 co-op is turn friendly fire on, select bare hands and then box each other.

FrakAttack said:
A fun little thing you can do in Doom 3 co-op is turn friendly fire on, select bare hands and then box each other.

Hunter The Reckoning was AWESOME on multiplayer. Alot of people didn't like it though. But everyone that didn't like it were comparing it to halo 1. Which is rediculous.