Jade Empire

Ah yes, Jade Empire, my least favorite of Bioware games. It's still one hell of a game, but be prepared for a relatively shallow and easy combat system, and a game that ends long before it should. (It's only 15-20 hours long). Still though, I've had enough fun with that one to play it through several times.

How far are you in the game? Still in Two Rivers?

Oh man, the good ol' days of the original Xbox. Although short, it was still an incredible game with alot of promise. :)

GamingMaiden said:
I'm in the Spirit Cave. I have to get the amulet and kill the spirits.
Oh, so you just started then. Look out for another big twist in this one. :D

(I guess I got you hooked on Bioware games, eh :lol)
Hinesmdc said:
saw it for $8

rated m

mom wouldnt let me buy it
You're 16 and your mom won't let you buy an M rated game? Man, that sucks. :(

Trust me, this is incredibly mild for an M rated game. The main combat is actually completely bloodless. The only reason it got an M rating is the cutscenes can sometimes be pretty blood, and your enemies gush blood, if you take them down using something called a harmonic combo. Other than that though, there's absolutely on reason for this one to have an M rating.

it was 2 years ago

and the fact that it has an almost naked girl on the cover really doesnt help

Is it worth buying? How is replay value for this game? thanks

GamingMaiden said:
I love it so far. I'm not too far in it but its fun. Can't wait to meet Death's Hand. :p
Don't want to spoil anything, but your feelings on that will change as the story progresses. I'm almost sure of that.

Are you playing Open Palm, or Closed Fist this time?

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Oh, so you just started then. Look out for another big twist in this one. :D

(I guess I got you hooked on Bioware games, eh :lol)
Yes and thank you. I really needed a good RPG. Can't wait for Mass Effect now. :D

GamingMaiden said:
What do you mean by that? I think open palm...
Open Palm=Light side, Closed Fist=Dark side.
GamingMaiden said:
Yes and thank you. I really needed a good RPG. Can't wait for Mass Effect now. :D
Yep, Mass Effect's another great one from them. If you liked Kotor, and Jade Empire, I'm sure you'll like Mass Effect (although, there was more of a focus on combat in Mass Effect than the other two).