Who still has a wii and plays it?

MegaDrive20XX said:
How....wait...you're Ackula. You don't need an excuse to explain how you got UMK3 on your Wii :)

It is such a horrible port, you are missing nothing. I can't wait till they bring out the original trilogy on XBLA this summer, arcade perfect ports are what I crave!

Today I started playing Excite Truck, and I had been playing for like 20 mins before I realized that I did not have my bar up on the TV and hooked up. :eek: :lol

I didn't know that everything would work without that? Strange... ::D

I started working on Twilight Princess again. I am almost done with it! I will probably not finish it before Skyward Sword comes out, though.

retro junkie said:
I began throwing cows this past week. :)

I love throwing cows!!!

I still am plying mine regularly. Mot consistently, but when something cool comes out. I am playing Kirby Return to Dreamland currently and when I finish that I will prolly replay Kirby' epic yarn. The other systems def do have better graphics, but I like the wii just fine. I don't need the best graphics. I need fun gameplay :)

Sclarke said:
its all on prefrences i prefer the xbox just because of the way its set out and its pretty secure
Welcome to the forums, Sclarke! Please feel free to stay awhile... post up, and enjoy the forums. :)

†B†V† :hat

I wish I played mine more. I really do. But it just sits there. I have like 7 or 8 games for it, and hundreds of VC games bought, but I really have no drive to play it at all. Actually, I played about an hour of Fallout New Vegas last night, even though I have yet to find a Fallout game that I like. I'd rather play my brother's games on the 360 than play mine on the Wii. :-\

aleeock157 said:
I wish I played mine more. I really do. But it just sits there. I have like 7 or 8 games for it, and hundreds of VC games bought, but I really have no drive to play it at all.

Yeah, this is me. I still have Skyward Sword but I just can't motivate myself to play it. :(

i've put mine up for now, but i'll bring it back out when xenoblade gets released. i've put about 3,000 hours into Monster Hunter tri. MH is one of my favorite series, and its a very addictive game. but, i noticed i was playing MHT instead of doing other things, so i just decided to disconnect my wii altogether and put it up. i'm very weak willed sometimes when it comes to games. plus, there are other games i wanted to catch up with.

and indeed i bought quite a few VC games too, but with most of them, i play it once or a few times and haven't touched them since. it's because i'd rather play them on their original platform.

Still have my Wii and I still play it. It seems like an odd question though. It's rather new and this seems like more of a question for retro gaming. I got Donkey Kong Country Returns for Christmas and I printed out a cover so I could put my copy of Wii Sports in a case like other games. Just yesterday I bought Castlevania: Rondo of Blood off the virtual console.

I do still have my Wii but sadly it doesn't get played that much either with owning Zelda:SWS and Xenoblade I still don't play it as much as i should do. I really need to leave my other consoles alone and play on my Wii more

piling on here but I have a Wii that I play exclusively for Brawl and downloading retro games for the old nintendo systems and playing them on the Wii cause its just more convenient. The reason we play old games you might ask? Cause my friends and i love th big bang theory and went gosh darn it if Sheldon can have retro game night why cant we have retro game night? lol

Mai Valentine said:
I still have Skyward Sword but I just can't motivate myself to play it. :(

Same here. Bought Skyward Sword. Wii hasn't been plugged in since I moved 6 months ago and the game is sitting on the floor. Don't know when I'll play it.

My Wii is struggling to maintain a place among my retro gaming consoles. Meaning I spend more time with retro gaming. I am presently playing Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and Star Wars Force Unleashed on my Wii.

retro junkie said:
My Wii is struggling to maintain a place among my retro gaming consoles. Meaning I spend more time with retro gaming. I am presently playing Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and Star Wars Force Unleashed on my Wii.

great game. not like amazing for the wii but pretty good nonetheless

crashbandit_93 said:
great game. not like amazing for the wii but pretty good nonetheless
A co-worker said he and his son had a blast with the game ... It sounded pretty fun when he was describing playing the game with his son.

Bluevoodu said:
A co-worker said he and his son had a blast with the game ... It sounded pretty fun when he was describing playing the game with his son.

don't get me wrong. its just as fun as Saints Row the Third but in a much more family friendly way lolol

I felt a little guilty, at first, having so much fun starting off as Darth Vader and killing all these wookies. :lol