XBOX game collection

Also, if you have an Action Replay, Deus Ex is fun. Having something you aren't supposed to have in certain areas can be...............interesting.

Hey,
How does an Action Replay work? Its the cheat thingy device right?

For the Xbox, you download saves for games. So, if a guy made a save where everything in the game spawned in the first room of the game, you could download and use that save.

Hmm, that sounds pretty cool spartan, do you think it is worth it to buy one?

Well, it depends. You can't do normal stuff like infinite health/ammo/armor etc, you can only use saves. If you have a spare $30, it is worth it, mainly because of the memory card.

Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Amped 2
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO
Crimson Skies
Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes
Halo: Combat Evolved
House of the Dead III
Metal Slug 3
Ninja Gaiden
Otogi: Myth of Demons
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Psi-Ops: Mindgate Conspiracy
Rallisport Challenge
Totaled!
Voodoo Vince

Don't tell me you got rid of Morrowind Mai!! And wheres KOTOR, how can you not have KOTOR?! lol, jk, just givin ya' some greef :lol

Actually, I did get rid of both Morrowind and KOTOR. They are both great games, but to be honest, I just don't like western rpgs. I'm going to try out Fable and see if I like that, though.

They were going to do multiplayer but they scrapped it because it was already taking a lot of time. Back when Fable was still called "Project Ego," it was supposed to be a launch title for the XBOX. :eek:

The only thing about it that bothers me is that if you take the evil route, you start to look evil. Now, if you LOOK evil and people can tell that you are evil on sight, how can you be sneaky at it? :D

Yeah, I knew about the scrapped multiplayer. I suppose you could be like a thief assassin type person and sacrifice little in being evil.

I like how everything you do changes your person. Like if you are a murderer, People will speak of you as (insert name) the Murderer.

Hey,
I'm not trying to start an argument but, um, how does KOTOR and Morrowind being "western" rpg's make you not like them? Both of these games are as good if not better than ANY rpg I have ever played, western or not. And in a way you contradicted yourself, you said "they are both great games" and then you go on to say that you dont like "western" Rpg's. And aren't Baldurs gate and D&D both western? I just find it a little shocking that you got rid of dang near the 2 best Xbox games out there, sighs, oh well, it's your choice..... :?

A game can be great without someone liking it. For example, I don't like Gran Turismo 3 but that doesn't mean it's not a great game in its genre. Same goes for KOTOR and Morrowind.

When I say western rpg, I mean the ones that are huge and nonlinear and are made by companies not based in Japan. KOTOR and Morrowind were both so massive it would have taken me a lot more time than I was willing to put in to get the most enjoyment out of them. Most people like having a lot of options, but I'm weird and I don't. I like the linear, turn-based Japanese rpgs like Final Fantasy, where you have some freedom (like going on sidequests) but ultimately in the end you're always going to end up going to the same places every time you play. I also prefer menu-based and turn-based battle systems over real-time battle. Tales of Symphonia is probably the only exception, but even that, when you go into a battle, it takes you to a separate screen, which is how I like it.

As for Baldur's Gate and D&D, those are action-rpgs, which is a totally different thing. They are really more of a hack-n-slash than true rpgs.

Well, I like western RPG's. I like the feeling that I control the plot. Dues Ex is like that, but ultimatly Fable will be the most remebered for the player controlling the plot.

Hey Mai, I'm sorry about all that, I didn't mean to come of like such a jerk and after I re-read my post today I realised I did come off quite jerky, so again, I am sorry. I understand what you mean now, basically the games are just to massive and time consuming which I can kinda' relate to since I got Morrowind last Christmas and still have not even came close to beating it, 350+ hours and still not even 60%. But I will have to say KOTOR is actually pretty short for an RPG {40-50hrs} and I felt the game was totally linear, minus the various subquests, so I'm still a little confused on that but I'll just leave it alone ;)

I'm on the same boat Spartan, I love western RPGS' {any RPG actually} and I am really looking forward to Jade empire, Sudeki, and Fable {of course}, Hey isn't Chronicles of Riddick western too? Deus EX is still on my list of games to get, most of my money lately has gone to guitar stuff....And 50$ saved on the side for this game called Halo 2, ever heard of it?: it looks pretty cool. :p

Here's the list for me: :eek:

Brute Force
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts
Conflict: Desert Storm
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes
Dynasty Warriors 4
Enter the Matrix
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
Halo: Combat Evolved
James Bond 007 in... Agent Under Fire
MechAssault
Midtown Madness 3
NBA Street Vol. 2
Ninja Gaiden
Pirates of the Caribbean
Project Gotham Racing 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War
SpyHunter
SpyHunter 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Obi-Wan
Syberia
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
The Simpsons Road Rage
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Unreal Championship

It's ok x2. :)

Actually as far as KOTOR goes, I kind of regret trading it in. I will probably end up buying it again some time in the future. It's just that it's not that high on my priority list. I have to beat Tales first and then I'd like to finish up FFX so I can play FFX2. After that I would like to finish my current game of FFVII and Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. Then after that I have the rest of the FFs to work on, plus Lunar 2, and the Mario rpgs. I already have more rpgs than I can finish in a year. :lol