What animes are you currently watching?

I recently finished watching Guyver on Hulu. The monster designs were very cool; the story was so-so. I've made it half way through High School of the Dead, and eventually I'll see it all. It's a pretty good zombie survival tale, but the fan service is is a bit excessive.

I am watching the new Eureka series that just started but I can't think of the name of it...it's about her son

Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean

...also still reading manga One Piece, Naruto, Eureka Seven Astral Ocean, and Fairy Tale and watching Fairy Tale too. Still don't like the 7 years thing tho...

Still keeping up with Naruto and One Piece, I've been on a Bleach break for a while, may pick that back up. oh yeah and if you like silly, dirty, crazyness (and I do) My Balls is haliarous!

I'm currently watching Yamato Nadeshiko

I find this anime so funny...
I have a lot of good times watching it...
Actually today I can say I laugh 50 times while watching this anime...:))

I just finished the Persona 4 anime. It was pretty awesome!

I haven't decided what to watch next.

Currently have only been watching Naruto Shippuuden, and occasionally Naruto and Inyuyasha

I attempted to watch Bleach again, but it just seems so boring to me and I can't seem to get into it. Is there a certain episode where it gets more interesting er something? So many ppl love it, and I wanna see why. lol

Well, it does get a little better when they are in SS, so I think that's after episode 20.

Mai Valentine said:
Well, it does get a little better when they are in SS, so I think that's after episode 20.

Ok, I will try again and skip ahead, and then if I like it UI will go back and watch the first few episodes. Thanks. :)

Inuyasha showed up on Netflix a little while back so I started watching that series. I'd seen parts when they were airing it on Cartoon Network but have never had a chance to watch the entire series or watch many episodes in order, so I'm in the process of fixing that.

I'm also still keeping up with Naruto (even though the manga has ended the cartoon is still in the finishing up stages) and I've been purchasing the One Piece collection one at a time and watching those slowly but surely.

So I just finished watching this anime called Hi Scoool! SeHa Girls. It's pretty much a show where Sega Consoles are personified into these school girls who have to travel to these worlds of Sega games. Lots of references for Sega Genesis to Sega Dreamcast with a few newer Sega games such as an arcade game, a mobile phone game and a DS game.

If the idea of watching an anime centered around some school girls is a turn off to ya it's more in the vein of Digi Charat, Azu Manga Daioh, and Cromartie High School. It's really fun, if you're a fan of any of the Sega Consoles you owe it to yourself to give it a shot, atleast watch the first two episodes, they're like 10 minutes a piece and you can tell the people who worked on it had a lot of love for Sega.

Seriously, I haven't seen them put so much Sega love into something since they made Segagaga back on the Dreamcast (They also throw in the Segagaga Theme song along with a bunch of other Sega tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mERS8UM12c

Started watching Dragon Ball GT today. Got the whole series for my birthday. It is going to be awesome fun. ;) It is remastered, uncut, the original version, with English, voice and original Japanese music.

Netflix has been doing great at keeping a few decent animes available for streaming and now they're making their own as well.

This time I binge watched Seven Deadly Sins and really enjoyed it. Along with Knights of Sidonia Netflix has put out two great original animes.

retro junkie said:
Started watching Dragon Ball GT today. Got the whole series for my birthday. It is going to be awesome fun. ;) It is remastered, uncut, the original version, with English, voice and original Japanese music.
Man I really wanted to enjoy GT when I was a kid. I only watched the series once though so maybe I should give it another shot.

targetrasp said:
Netflix has been doing great at keeping a few decent animes available for streaming and now they're making their own as well.

This time I binge watched Seven Deadly Sins and really enjoyed it. Along with Knights of Sidonia Netflix has put out two great original animes.

I never heard of Seven Deadly Sins but I really liked Knights of Sidonia. It really gave me that Zone of the Enders vibe. I still have to watch season 2 though.

season 2 took it in a weird direction. I wasn't sure if I liked where it went but towards then end of the second season I was on board.

the background and overall explanation was really thin, I thought it would answer some stuff or elaborate on season 1 but it just piled on more confusing plot.

I keep waiting for another season to add to things so the whole concept makes sense but I guess it's going to be just like half the other wacky sci fi mech animes that's a blast to watch but doesn't really wrap everything up (rahxephon comes to mind).

It is not a Japanese anime, but I have actually enjoyed some of Star vs. the Forces of Evil!

...I watch way too many cartoons for being an adult. :D