Post your desktop.

FF7 master, that looks nice! I see that you have a GameBoy emulator on your desktop, dont let Bv see that! :lol

Your using Mozilla as well, I used that like once about a week ago and I didn't like, it felt like Netscape to me. :mad:

Btw, I noticed that your desktop is really huge in width, Im suspecting that you have two monitors?

NG.jpg

At first, I thought you just posted the wallpaper itself, cause I didn't see any icons on your desktop.

Meh...I like to use them on my desktop. I still have it setup on Windows default theme, I just like to use the icons for quick access.

*to lazy to click Start button and go through all the folders*

Man, that's a workout program for some people, burning calories. jk :lol

understandable, was the only way I got to learn XP, by using the original "start" method

*does sits up with two fingers* ahhh yeah such a beefcake! totally rip now! woot :lol

Royce Da 5 9 said:
She looks hella' hot yo! I see that you use an BitTorrent client as well, bet that's how you got all of those Mp3's. Dont worry, I use Burst! :lol

Btw, how did you change your start button to a pic like that? Just curious.

Well here's an update of my desktop: http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/domi/untitled.JPG

The start buttons are done with a program called T-Clock2.2.9b its a different clock for windows that allows alot of customization to the start menu as well.

She is very hot..my dream girl lol. And I actually ripped those mp3s myself..I own all her albums ;)

I use BT for videos and live performances of her and other jpop artists actually. I'm oldschool..I like to buy my CDs..plus I work for Universal Records..so mp3s are like a sin.

Debs said:
That's a pretty nice wallpaper you got there, Im guessing you made that since you have an account over on DeviantArt. :D
I like how the Winamp skin goes really good with the wallpaper, nice touch.

Dr_Ackula said:
Here is my recent desktop..not as flashy as the last...
newdesk.jpg
Hey, sometimes plain is better. I like your desktop as well looks really clean and neat. I bet you change your icons on your desktop constantly eh?

:lol @ "teh interweb"

Royce Da 5 9 said:
That's a pretty nice wallpaper you got there, Im guessing you made that since you have an account over on DeviantArt. :D

Nah, I didn't make it. Someone called Jastarael made it. I wish I had made it! Haha.

1.bmp

Its pretty simple but its how I like it...

I usually change it once a month.

Royce Da 5 9 said:
I like your desktop as well looks really clean and neat. I bet you change your icons on your desktop constantly eh?
:lol @ "teh interweb"

hehe yeah I change everything around about once every few weeks or so.

here is another one i did a while back as well...

manatheme.jpg