Final Fantasy series general discussion

Don't forget the Original Gameboy Final Fantasy games. Not sure if they are digital downloads. But it would be a good thing if they made them available for the 3DS.

From what I understand those games were about as good as final fantasy mystic quest for the snes (I wasn't a fan so totally dismissed them).

From a collector's stand point I'd buy them to have them but I've not actively sought the Gameboy versions out because I've always heard they weren't as good as the main series

I have a couple of them. I thought they were fun little games. Very early RPG turn based battles. The one that I really got into dealt with the time travel thing in the story line. Need to get back into playing those. I thought they were pretty good for a portable FF game from what I can remember. It has been a while.

oh holy crap I forgot just how right Creepin was. I guess at the time when double and quad speeds cd roms were the going fare the loading times were normal and tolerable but now it seems like I can go cook dinner during a load.

FFXIV keeps revisiting older FF games with some of the dungeon bosses, so I might have to go through them. I'm glad I understand the order now XD