Looking AES cover

Joined Apr 2009
49 Posts | 0+
Finland
looks like no post here for long time but hopefully some one can help me? I bought about week ago Stakes Winner to AES but only loose cart and manual :-[ I´ve been looking over year this game so I anyway bought it when I finally could found it...... I have extra AES box and Im looking AES cover for it. Is there any site where I could find it or could someone scan it to me. (if anyone here owns the game)??

ISODee said:
looks like no post here for long time but hopefully some one can help me? I bought about week ago Stakes Winner to AES but only loose cart and manual :-[ I´ve been looking over year this game so I anyway bought it when I finally could found it...... I have extra AES box and Im looking AES cover for it. Is there any site where I could find it or could someone scan it to me. (if anyone here owns the game)??
I used to know 1 site... but the site is now gone.

I'm not sure you'll find this anymore either. The Neo Geo seems to keep declining in popularity. Sucks... but I guess that was inevitable.

BV :hat

Maybe if it declines enough in popularity, then there is hope, maybe the price will drop and I will be able to get one. :D I hope.
It is sad_ that such a great system is thrown into that "back closet" where all old game systems go, because of a lack of interest. I hope that I never catch that disease.