Gears of War 3 Thread (LE and Epic Edition revealed)

Yeah the Epic edition is, well, epic!!

I'm excited for it. I don't really have any Gears merchandise besides the games and books (and the lancer!) so this will be nice to have.

So this game comes out Tuesday! Is anyone else excited?? I paid mine off so all I have to do is go pick it up. I'm doing to the midnight release and then I have Tuesday off so I can play it all day. 8)

So the same thing that happened to 2 for me, happened to 3. :lol I haven't played this since I beat it like a week after I got it. I really don't mean to not play it, but it just does not want to stick with me.

aleeock157 said:
So the same thing that happened to 2 for me, happened to 3. :lol I haven't played this since I beat it like a week after I got it. I really don't mean to not play it, but it just does not want to stick with me.

I love gears 3. The multiplayer is so good... It plays much better than 2. I wish I had time to pick this game up again and to play it constantly. The game's popularity died off somwhat fast... But I intend to get back and play over Christmas break. I've loved it since beta

Does anyone else dig this game still?

I can't say it enough. The multiplayer plays so well!

BV :hat

I am still playing it. Just last night I finished the RAAM's Shadow DLC. ^_^

As far as multiplayer I haven't been playing as much, but I want to get back into it. I need to get to level 100 so that when the January DLC comes out, I can delevel and then level up to 100 again for more goodies! :lol

Who else loves this game? It is my favorite Gears game made... and it is highly addictive. IF ONLY I HAD MORE TIME!!!

POst it up! WHo Loves Gears3?

BV :hat