Kingdom Hearts 3DS -Official Topic-

Joined Feb 2005
7K Posts | 0+
Michigan
Who's all looking forward to this game? I'm really liking the fact that they put in a TWEWY world. I did see somewhere that there was a Tron world too? I'll update this topic when I get around to looking up more info we have on it so far.

Here's an 8 min video of the game. It's in Japanese with no subtitles, so no spoils.
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IPtX25lSRmE

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Trailer 12-27-2011

the TWEWY characters are making me like this game a lot. It also helps that the battle system seems to be the fastest the series has seen.

Just showed my husband the trailer link and he is all excited now. Do u know if this game ewill be released in usa too?

Gelfwings said:
Just showed my husband the trailer link and he is all excited now. Do u know if this game ewill be released in usa too?

I'm almost positive it will be. Kingdom Hearts games are generally very accepted over here.

Im interested in it. Though I still need to get around to finishing Birth By Sleep. It was so hard that I stopped an hour in as my favorite, Ven.

Graphics to this look hot and 3DS is in need of games, so im willing to play. Hopeflly the story is better than Chain of Memories the only other Kingdom Hearts, I played.

aleeock157 said:
Who's all looking forward to this game? I'm really liking the fact that they put in a TWEWY world. I did see somewhere that there was a Tron world too? I'll update this topic when I get around to looking up more info we have on it so far.

Here's an 8 min video of the game. It's in Japanese with no subtitles, so no spoils.
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IPtX25lSRmE

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Trailer 12-27-2011

Yay it looks a lot more like the game play of the originals. I had almost given up on Kingdom Hearts, now I'm excited for this one! I saw the Tron world in the video too looks like it will be there.

companioncube said:
Yay it looks a lot more like the game play of the originals. I had almost given up on Kingdom Hearts, now I'm excited for this one! I saw the Tron world in the video too looks like it will be there.
That gameplay videos do look cool. I wonder how well the 3D will play out in person though. I may have to look into this title...

man... JUST NOT ENOUGH TIME IN A DAY!!!

†B†V† :hat

Famitsu gave this game a 38/40 :eek:

They also gave Kid Icarus: Uprising a 40/40 if you didn't know in their previous issue.

That's just crazy good though.