3DS Letterbox Now Available!

Joined Feb 2005
7K Posts | 0+
Michigan
Gonna update and check it out right now! :D I've been really excited for this.

Finally the Nintendo 3DS messaging service which is titled Nintendo Letter Box is now available to download for the Nintendo 3DS eShop. The messaging application allows you to stay connected with your friends via StreetPass and SpotPass. You can send them messages, 2D and 3D drawings, as well as photos and sound effects all through your Nintendo 3DS.
http://mynintendonews.com/2011/12/22/nintendo-3ds-messaging-application-letter-box-is-now-available-on-the-3ds-eshop/

Edit: Swapnote! :D

I downloaded it. So far I have only drawn a Gears of War doodle. I'll have to think of things to draw and send. :D

Mai Valentine said:
I downloaded it. So far I have only drawn a Gears of War doodle. I'll have to think of things to draw and send. :D
Streetpass and spotpass?

HM... What do you think, Mai? How good is this? Do you think it will be limited? or does this really have a good future?

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
Streetpass and spotpass?

HM... What do you think, Mai? How good is this? Do you think it will be limited? or does this really have a good future?

†B†V† :hat

Oh man I completely love it, :lol I have been taking it with me and doodling all kinds of things. You can also add pictures and create layers with the 3D, so there's a lot of ways to be creative.

You can send it to your friends via StreetPass or SpotPass. I prefer SpotPass, though, because I only StreetPass two of my friends regularly.

I think it definitely has a future, especially if they keep adding features.

PS: Here's my favorite doodle that I did so far. It was while I was at work so that explains it, pretty much. Just think of it as me talking to my customers. :lol

tumblr_lwot5jZBZV1r2f6mjo1_500.jpg

I dl this the other day, its so cool I love it. Love the notes there so cute more people need to dl it =3