Kid Icarus Uprising Official Topic

Joined Feb 2005
7K Posts | 0+
Michigan
kiu6.10610.jpg

No surprises were revealed during the Nintendo Direct broadcast last night, but one major question was answered: Where the hell is Kid Icarus Uprising? The game, which was one of the first games revealed for the 3DS, has finally secured a release date. It will hit store shelves in Japan on March 22.

Nintendo also teased new multiplayer tidbits. Through an internet or local connection, players can flutter their little wings in 3-on-3 competitive and battle royale modes.

No US release date details were given last night, but if the Japanese release date holds firm, I wouldn't be surprised if we see it stateside in early summer.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/12/27/kid-icarus-uprising-multiplayer-details-emerge.aspx

:lol you're not allowed to post spoilers? What? I'll have to look into that. Can you send me a screen shot?

I'm very interested in this game... I'm not sure I will buy it at this time (just don't want to spend money right now)... but, this looks really cool.

Is anyone else excited for Kid Icarus on the Nintendo 3DS? I know the 3DS is finally starting to pick up sales wise... but I wonder if it is enough...

†B†V† :hat

I've been looking forward to this game since they put a trailer for it on the 3DS last year after E3. ^_^