Time to have a PARTY :D

Joined Feb 2005
7K Posts | 0+
Michigan
Cause I can play pretty much whatever I want on my PC now. :3 TF2 works wonderfully now too so don't have to worry bout how crappy it was running the other day. :D :rockin :af :woot

Awesome, alee! :)

I'm up for pretty much anything anytime, in my Steam library. ;)

Tried adding you with the name you posted in the Steam topic, but it didn't find you.

aleeock157 said:
Tried adding you with the name you posted in the Steam topic, but it didn't find you.

Ah, sorry. I have since changed my profile URL. My internal name is still "Icy14" but to find me, search "CaptainIcy". (Although, you may find my really old account which I cannot access anymore for some reason)

Or… http://steamcommunity.com/id/captainicy281

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127609 I got this card. Took a while to figure out how to make it a low profile card xD Didn't come with instructions of how to do it.

Ah, still in the low end I see. Am sure its great for Source games though. So I'm guessing you were on integrated before? I remember the horrors of that.

agpickle said:
Ah, still in the low end I see. Am sure its great for Source games though. So I'm guessing you were on integrated before? I remember the horrors of that.

Yeah it's awesome to finally be able to play all these games I've been buying for years. :3

Haha i was in the same boat until I bought Spartans laptop off him. Hope to see ya playing some steam games soon!

Yeah, it isn't the greatest video card available, but it's pretty good for most games <2011, even at high settings.

Also, got your friend request, aleeock, accepted it, and I sent a request to agpickle, who accepted it. ;)

It's the best low profile one I could find in my price range. I have a mid tower so I really can't be picky when I find something. This one card used both extra slots I have. :lol I am loving it so far. Best thing for me is I can finally raid 25 mans in wow on Good settings and have like 30 fps :D (before I would be lucky to reach 10fps on LOW).