2012 Gaming

Joined Feb 2005
7K Posts | 0+
Michigan
What are you looking forward to the most in 2012? I found this handy dandy list of IGN's 30 Most Anticipated Games of 2012 if you don't really know what's gonna be around in the next year. I'll formulate my list later, got some chores to do. :lol

In the months to come, I have plans to get a 3DS so I am looking forward to the release of
Tekken 3D
Tales of the Abyss
Paper Mario 3DS
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles
Animal Crossing
Monster Hunter

Not sure all that will be coming for the 3DS, but those I have read about.

For the Wii it will be Xenoblade for sure!

Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Tales of the Abyss 3D
Tales of Graces f
Xenoblade
Halo 4
Tomb Raider
Paper Mario 3D
Kid Icarus 3D

A lot of stuff really. mostly blazblue Extend, Tales games and more 3DS titles

That game on the list Called The Last of Us looks like it would be pretty good actually.

Mass Effect 3 is the only game really on my radar right now. I've heard good things about the last of us, but I tend to just hear about games after they come out instead of following them before release nowadays.

Mai Valentine said:
Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Tales of the Abyss 3D
Tales of Graces f
Xenoblade
Halo 4
Tomb Raider
Paper Mario 3D
Kid Icarus 3D

x2 likes this

Mai Valentine said:
Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Tales of the Abyss 3D
Tales of Graces f
Xenoblade
Halo 4
Tomb Raider
Paper Mario 3D
Kid Icarus 3D

x2 said:
x2 likes this

Yeah that's pretty much my list right there too. :lol

Ok, I actually looked at the list. I guess there are a few more that interest me.

Soul Caliber 5
Tekken X Street Fighter
Max Payne 3
Mass Effect 3
Starcraft 2
XCOM

And I think Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be coming out for the PS3 this year as well even though it wasn't on the list.

ahh just thinking about it makes me ;-; always so many games XD

I guess my main ones are -no order and I'm sure that I've prob forgotten something XD-

NOTE- Tales of the Abyss 3D and Xenoblade would be on my list but I already have them

3DS-
Kid Icarus 3D
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Paper Mario 3D

360/PS3-
Tomb Raider
SCV
Halo 4
Bioshock Infinite
Last Guardian -if it ever gets finished
Last of Us
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Tales of Graces f -we better get it over here-
Journey -its PSN game was meant to be out last year but was pushed back I loved the Beta really want to play the whole thing now thought -

Wii- haha poor but I can't think of any more of the top of my head
Last Story

addwiter said:
I'm waiting God of War IV
their isn't going to be anymore God of War(which sucks i know), unless they do stuff before the events of god of war 3.
do you know something i don't?

GoRiLlAz_RoCk said:
their isn't going to be anymore God of War(which sucks i know), unless they do stuff before the events of god of war 3.

I thought the same thing when some one at work as me about it, and I was like is there?. So I did some looking and there seems there is, here is a trailer thought its not much http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOwCvW_4x_k&feature=related

GoRiLlAz_RoCk said:

I think the guy was just a spambot. They can blend in well if done right. ;)

Anyway, I am looking forward to………

Metro: Last Light (Going to be AMAZING)
The Last of Us (Unless it misses 2012 and ends up early 2013)
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (Loved the first one and this looks even better… and less buggy)
Syndicate
Tomb Raider
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Mass Effect 3
Wii U (New Nintendo games! And a system!)
Luigi's Mansion 2
New 3DS Zelda
SSX

Mirror's Edge 2?…

And probably a few others I missed.

Seriously, why has no one mentioned Metro: Last Light or The Last of Us yet?? :eek:

I am very excited for what could possibly be my last DS game. Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 =3. I loved the first one, it is one of my favorite games and I am very excited for the sequel.

tbh the only game that really makes me want to buy the time machien from the movie Time Machine to skip to the future is Halo 4. For the sole purpose that I hope to God Almighty that 343 did not mess up how the universe is.

I forgot one on my list.

The new 3DS Zelda is bound to make a showing at E3. I hope it's a late 2012 release!

Also, I have a strong suspicion Mirror's Edge 2 will be announced at E3 this year… anyone else?
It's logical. DICE have stated recently that they already had ideas and that it would definitely happen using Frostbite 2. If they make it a 2013 announcement and a late 2013 release, Frostbite 2 will be a bit outdated by then. I think the best time for them to do it is mid-2012 announcement and late 2012 release.