Xenoblade Chronicles

Joined Jul 2004
1K Posts | 1+
Bmount
Apparently since this game was a game stop exclusive or was just produced in limited quantity its hard to find and pricey. I just saw one at my game stop for $64.00 used, which is the cheapest I've seen it (other then at release)

Is this game worth it? For all the good reviews I've read on it elsewhere no one at EGA has said a word about it.

I didn't get very far. The combat system is kind of a turn off for me, but I also was only about eight hours in, so it probably improves.

The combat system is always the deal breaker in an RPG. The story and characters can be awesome but if the combat system is broke then the game sucks.

What was wrong with it? Was it just hard to get used to or was it just kinda crappy?

Well in one of the first boss fights, you have to do a very specific thing, which none of the tutorials cover. I couldn't beat the boss and didn't know what I was missing, so I had to read online to find out what it was

Thanks, sounds like its just an ok game... I've go so much I'm still trying to play dating 3 consoles back I really needed a reason not to get this game!