PS4 Thread

Joined Aug 2013
57 Posts | 0+
Canada
Hi All. :)

Appears as though there is no spot for the PS4. Maybe one can be added. Maybe we can use this thread for the time being to discuss it. I'll begin.

MK X Screenshots

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/mortla_kombat_x/screenshots.html

We're going to have to go guerrilla on this one. Don't know if there will be any updates to the forum but make topics as you like. I'll contribute to this one.

PS4 is finally starting to look good enough for me to buy now. I see some great games coming out soon. Probably pick one up within the next year.

I am just now getting into the PS3. :lol But if the price drops enough, then I will look into the PS4 for sure.

ditto creepin,

I'm tired of buying a system at launch and waiting almost a year for to play something awesome. I'm waiting for a nice bundle / themed system before I purchase. Theres a Batman bundle coming in june I think that I'm considering.

That batman one was limited and I think the preorders are already up.I haven't checked on it since though. I would love the batman edition.

I was on gamestop's website a few minutes ago and you could preorder it there, not sure about in store though. I keep starting to order it and realize there's a lot I could be doing with $450... then I also realize I just blew that on a chuck e cheese birthday party for my daughter. I'm still debating it in my head.... I bet the 4k resolution is pretty sweet though

targetrasp said:
and realize there's a lot I could be doing with $450...

That is exactly the way I feel. With me, I budget, so it would take a while to get that much cash together. And when I did...... I would look at my game systems I presently own, then think about the games I want for them.

My budgeting sucks. I'll see something big and decide that's too much to spend but in roughly that same amount of time I'll spend the large amount on a bunch of little things just as unnecessary as the one big thing.

Been there and done that myself. Then I say, I could have......, just fill in the blank. :)

I think the only thing that peeks my interest in the PS4 right now would be Final Fantasy type-0

And FF 15 is looking like I need it too.

same here, and I have really high hopes that the playstation tv will be something more than it is currently, but I'm sure I'll be proven wrong. At some point in time the library will be fantastic and by then I'm sure the system will be closer to $200 and I'll have saved myself a couple hundred and a lot of dusting. I'm going to focus on collecting for older platforms for now. It is yard sale season, I'm sure I'll find something to sink a bunch of money on.

I bought a PS4 for my girlfriend but the only game I'll probably play on it is any Uncharted games that get released. Haven't really seen much else I'm interested in.

We got a ps4 for Christmas. So far the games we got for it were assassins creed unity. Assassins creed syndicate. Dragon age inquisition Fallout 4 and rockband 4. Haven't done much on it yet. I kinda like the way the system looks but t would look cooler if it looked exactly like a n64 lol because n64 was so awesome. Well I guess I better go to bed. I am so tired. I am prolly not been making sense anymore

For Christmas I bought the family Guitar Hero (among other things) and it turned out to be the biggest let down of all time. I remember having so much fun playing guitar hero on the playstation 2 and then when it released on the ps3 xbox 360. The controller feels nicer then previous models but the new mechanic sucks and the songs such harder. Its full of pop music.... Instead of guitar relevant songs they went for what they thought would be a wider audience... I guess when multiple retailers were running sales on it when it first came out during the holiday season it couldn't have been good.