What is this game?

Joined May 2006
2 Posts | 0+
I need some help. I'm looking for an old, classic arcade game. I'm not sure what it is called, but I've whipped up a rather crude image of what the general concept is.

You're controlling an arrow around a square-shaped arena. Trailing behind you is a line and a number of balls bounce around you. You have to finish yours lines in order to close in the square and the objective is to trap the balls in a confined area. If the balls touch you OR your unfinshed line, you die.

ArcadeGame.JPG

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I apologize in advance if I posted this thread in the wrong category.

Oh man, I've been at this for months and thanks to you, it's finally over. Thanks a million!

:lol welcome to the boards :) we hope to see you around! Enjoy your stay.

†B†V† :hat

Topaz said:
Oh man, I've been at this for months and thanks to you, it's finally over. Thanks a million!

Notta problemo man, and welcome to the site. :)

Fill It is a homebrew of the classic arcade game Qix. There are several games in the series, and about a million knock-offs, including the infamous Miss Nude World '96.

qix.jpg

Qix. It is on gameboy as well. It has been ripped off by countless japanese and korean companies.