I Got Me an XBOX 360?

Good to hear. Glad they don't have their nose that far into my business...... yet.

Snatcher_L said:
Under Defeat and Trigger Heart Exelica are both former Japan only shoot 'em ups that are on the 360 now. I loved them on the PS3.

I'd also recommend Guardian Heroes if you don't own it on the Sega Saturn.
Along with REZ

Under Defeat and Trigger Heart Exelica, both, have some hefty prices. And would be difficult to shell out that kind of dough. I will keep a watch though.

Guardian Heroes is a must have if you own a Saturn. I purchased mine during Saturn's glory days.

retro junkie said:
Good to hear. Glad they don't have their nose that far into my business...... yet.

Under Defeat and Trigger Heart Exelica, both, have some hefty prices. And would be difficult to shell out that kind of dough. I will keep a watch though.

Guardian Heroes is a must have if you own a Saturn. I purchased mine during Saturn's glory days.
Well I'd definitely recommend them if they get cheap enough, I think THE goes for 10 bucks normally and that Under Defeat has gone pretty cheap on the Playstation store so if you don't mind getting them digitally those would be the cheapest route.

Yeah I had Guardian Heroes on my Saturn but I needed some quick cash awhile back and since I only owned the disc, no manual and case it wasn't as hard to let go as it could have been.

Another good rpg is Lost Odyssey. That one came out a little later in the 360's life, so it may be a bit hard to find, though.