Post your desktop.

Whoa! 3.38gb of music! But I have over 25gb. ;)

Hmm...ever consider upgrading to WinXP?

Royce Da 5 9 said:
Whoa! 3.38gb of music! But I have over 25gb. ;)

Hmm...ever consider upgrading to WinXP?

thats 3.38 GB of videos for one band I like..Malice Mizer :lol :lol

My mp3/music video folder is actually 69.2 GB ;D

And I had Win XP beta when it first came out..but I didn't care for it really. I might like it now..but I dunno. I just stick with 2000 pro cuz it still has some decent DOS support.

Dr_Ackula said:
thats 3.38 GB of videos for one band I like..Malice Mizer :lol :lol

My mp3/music video folder is actually 69.2 GB ;D

And I had Win XP beta when it first came out..but I didn't care for it really. I might like it now..but I dunno. I just stick with 2000 pro cuz it still has some decent DOS support.
Man you still have me beat in music and video, mines combined is 30gb+, dont know the exact number dont feel like calculating all of that. Well your wallpaper looks good, the quality is just outstanding! I dont like the start button, etc on your desktop though all that grey kinda of kills it for me. :-\

mp3.jpg

creepindeth04 said:
Desktop1.jpg

Thats mine. I dont really care to much for wallpapers.
Whoa! Are you running on Linux? If so how is that different from Windows?

yup Mac OS X 10.2 jaguar. One of the main reasons I use a mac as my primary computer. Trying to save up for Mac OS X 10.3 Panther.

Bluevoodu said:
YEAAAH!! Still have that Q2 icon on there :D

when do you want to get owned? :lol :lol

†B†V† :hat
Pfft..lets not even go there Bv.

Omg, how many frags did I have compared to you and Chris? I totally owned both of you. I bet if it was an handicap match I'd still win. Btw, I haven't played Quake 2 for about a year now, but I do need to get back into it.

that is pretty cool! Welcome to the boards :) Please enjoy your stay!

†B†V† :hat