What did you have for dinner last night?

Status
Closed
I had Taco Bell again last night. It's so good! Plus, Taco Bell is the only place that has Baja Mountain Dew!!

Mai Valentine said:
I had Taco Bell again last night. It's so good! Plus, Taco Bell is the only place that has Baja Mountain Dew!!

wha?! i love baja mountain dew! why? what? i want to go really bad! stop it! stop telling me of your endless trips to the holy bell! i want some baja md! ugh ugh ugh. i could go for some chilupas. aaaah.

Hinesmdc said:
wha?! i love baja mountain dew! why? what? i want to go really bad! stop it! stop telling me of your endless trips to the holy bell! i want some baja md! ugh ugh ugh. i could go for some chilupas. aaaah.
(Shoots dart in neck)

GamingMaiden said:
Cereal. Cereal. Cereal. :lol Thats it for tonite.
lol.

Okay, well tonight. It's a old favourite that rules over all pasta.

Lasange. :drool I'm actaually eating it right now in front of my while I type. :D :drool and I"M LIKING IT!

This Lasange is a Tradiational Bolonagse, but I added a dash of Smokey BBQ sauce on top for a bit more taste.

Tonight...Let's see...Half a Bloomin' Onion, two slices of bread, salad, French Fries, and a full rack of ribs...lol, that's basically all I ate all day, all at dinner...

After I got off of the nine hour flight (!) to Mississippi, I could barely eat anything. just a few ribs and some KFC out of the trash.

Boom$ickle said:
After I got off of the nine hour flight (!) to Mississippi, I could barely eat anything. just a few ribs and some KFC out of the trash.
No way that would take 9. It takes like 6-7 hours to get to New York from LA, so there's no way it would take that long from Washington to Mississippi.

TRASH KFC FTW!!!!

Homicidal Cherry53 said:
No way that would take 9. It takes like 6-7 hours to get to New York from LA, so there's no way it would take that long from Washington to Mississippi.
It does when you go from Washington to pheonix to houston to jackson. :mad:

I ate some pasta and way too many beers at a friend's house last night.

Had burgers and fries and some brats at a buddy's house last night. Dang. I've been eating at friends' houses a lot lately...

Status
Closed