Do you still have a Nintendo 64?

Joined Sep 2010
6 Posts | 0+
England
I'm sure people who have posted in this forum have at least played on a Nintendo 64. But for the people who have owned one, do you still have it? This is just a question that came to mind. And if you still have your Nintendo 64, do you still like to use it and play on it on occassion?

We still have our Nintendo 64. It's actually up and ready to go. I'm surprised it still works, considering the use it's had and how long we've had it. We don't use it very often now, but it still gets used.

Just a simple question.

I never owned one, but my friend did, and we still play Smash Bros on it from time to time.

yeah I still have mine, I have both Zeldas, Blast Corps, Hexen, Diddy Kong Racing, and Mario Kart 64. dunno where my other games are :lol

I do. It's my original system I got more than 10 years ago. I still play it a lot actually. It's too bad some modern systems will be lucky to make it even 3 years. My 64 shows no signs of slowing down which is absolutely amazing considering the thousands of hours it's been played and the abuse it's taken. Only a Nintendo system I tell ya!

x2 said:
I do. It's my original system I got more than 10 years ago. I still play it a lot actually. It's too bad some modern systems will be lucky to make it even 3 years. My 64 shows no signs of slowing down which is absolutely amazing considering the thousands of hours it's been played and the abuse it's taken. Only a Nintendo system I tell ya!
Lucky. Mine can be screwy once and awhile.
Also I beg to differ, my Sega consoles have never once failed me :D

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! :D
I keep Ridge Racer 64 in mine mostly, with Hydro Thunder close by. Can't get enough of Star Fox 64! I still have the one that I purchased many years ago when it was one of the hot systems. Just recently I purchased another one for back up. Well thought it was goin to be a backup. One is hooked up in the living room and the other one is hooked up here beside my desktop. I have around 80 games, maybe more. A lot of great games on this system.

I think that I play the N64 now more than I ever have in the past. :D

I'm stuck in the past and can't get out! And having the time of my life! ::D

I still have mine all boxed up, and all the forty or so games I ever had. I never use it though, at least not any more. The signal it gave out is quite painful to look at these days, all muddy and fuzzy. Removing RGB support for the N64 was the worst thing Nintendo have ever done, and that includes the Virtual Boy!!!

I use the emulator with a USB n64 pas convertor though. I know its not the same, but at least it isn't as cruel on the eyes. :(

Mines still sitting in my room. My first 64 was back shortly after it came out, then it was traded later in 2002 for me to play with a new console, which was the PS2. Last year however, I spent money to buy a used N64 from Ebay, and it sits in it's rightful place in my room with my others consoles.

Mine is hooked up and played while I am on the exercise bike. The game I play is Star Wars Episode one Racer. My exercise bike is one of those that sits low to the floor and the seat leans back. Excellent for this game. All I need is a fan in my face. I will spend a lot of time with it during the Holidays while I'm off.

oh yeah i have my N64 still.... i love it.... i play mario kart and donkey kong on it from time to time

I don't…still have it, as I'm only 14. :p
But I do have one. Two, actually. I intend to start a portable project on the second one. :D

I don't have many games, as I use Wii's Virtual Console for it.
Do have Ocarina of Time, though. ^^

I'm actually looking for another one. The console barely works and the controllers are all but shot. Same with the cube, I think my 64 got worn out playing goldeneye and perfect dark in college and the cube died of Mario partying soon after.