Just got a SNES!

Joined Nov 2006
289 Posts | 0+
Alabama
Ok so i just got a SNES the other day and i need to know what the best games for it are. I know of a few but i could really use some help on finding the best of the best.

So far i have

Mario All-Stars/Super Mario World
Castlevania IV
Star Wars Empire Strikes Back

You got 3 of the best starting games my friend!

You need

Street Fighter 2 Turbo
and pretty much all those that FHQ just mentioned.

Don't forget Super Mario World!

Oh, and Kirby's Dream Land 3 if you're a fan. Along with Harvest Moon. And Final Fantasy II(which is actually IV). And FFIII(VI).

i got super mario world. it came with mario all stars on the same cartridge. i had never even seen it b4. seems kinda rare

Today i went over to a friends house and picked up some of his SNES games.

I got

Zelda
Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Crono Trigger
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong 2
Super Mario World 2

I got em all for just $20.

All of those for $20??

You ripped your friend off! :lol That is one of the best deals I've ever seen.

my friend had no idea what he had!!
I buy old games and systems from people and resell them on ebay. Well i went over to look at some of my friends games to see if there was anything i wanted to buy and he had those 5 games. Plus i bought a DS, a 64, a PS1, and random games. I saw chrono trigger and the other 4 games and told him i'd give him $20 for it and he said yes with no hesitation.

how much?!?! i thought about puttin it on ebay but i started playing it and i really like it. It feels kinda like pokemon for GBC. Anyways if i decide to get rid of it i'll let ya know.

Chrono Trigger is a classic. I feel it is one of the best RPGs on the SNES along side ummm FF4 but I think it was FF2 here in the US. Cecil's quest is the one I am talking about. Earthbound, and Secret of Mana is two other good games.
Legend of the Mystical Ninja is also good.

UN SQUADRON!!! If you like shooters :) STILL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE side scroll shooters... easily.

I could go on and on about great SNES games :)

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
UN SQUADRON!!! If you like shooters :) STILL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE side scroll shooters... easily.

I could go on and on about great SNES games :)

†B†V† :hat

AMEN to that brother! Area 88...oops..I mean UN SQUADRON (shhh quiet Americans!) Rocks so hard!

What's up,

Some of the titles I'd recommend would be: 1. "Ultimate Mortal Kombat"
2. "Killer Instinct"
3. "Final Fantasy III"
4. "Final Fantasy II" (The "Pink Tail" is always a nice item to shoot for)
5. "Street Fighter II"

Starfox
Metal Marines (Yeah, nobody's ever heard of it.)
Cameltry (Dumb name, great game.)

Also, every gamer should play Secret of Mana at least once.

What do you mean by Super Mario World and Super Mario All-Stars being on the same cartridge? Aren't they two separate games?