Who Manyof you still own a Super Scope 6?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
That still works :) :lol

seriously... how many of you still rock out the 6 on the SNES? What is/are your favorite Super Scope Six compatible Game(s)?

Post it up!!

†B†V† :hat

I think you posted a topic about this a long time ago. My answer is still the same, I believe it works, just need to add batteries.

Re: How Many of you still own a Super Scope 6?

Never had one. Almost did once, but didn't have the money to buy it along with teh SNES and a plethora of games. I still kick myself sometimes.

I have one. I'll have to get it out to see if it still works. I haven't used it since 1996. I think Battleclash and Tin Star were my favorites at the time. I'll have to dig around in my closet to see what I come up with. I'll have to try them out, if it still works, and see just how well it appeals to me after all these years.

Bluevoodu said:
That still works :) :lol

seriously... how many of you still rock out the 6 on the SNES? What is/are your favorite Super Scope Six compatible Game(s)?

Post it up!!

†B†V† :hat

Still have mine in working condition, the only problem is that there is a small crack on the battery cover, but it works fine.
I have Battleclash, which is a good half hour game, with limited challenge, but still fun.
Other than that I have the 6-game pack that came with it. Also fun, with some great music to boot.

I have been playing with the SNES this past week. Finally found my Super Scope pulled it out and tried it. It will not work. :'( I have no idea why. It has not been used, I am guessing, for 15 or more years. I bought it new. I guess it went bad just sitting there. I am glad that Tin Star can be played with a controller, although it is awkward. :(