Link to the Past

Joined Jun 2008
112 Posts | 0+
So, when you're in the sewers, you can notice that there are two places that have cracks which look like they can be bombed. At that point in the game, though, you don't have any bombs, and I can't find a way to get back once I do have the bombs. Is there a way to get back, or is there nothing behind those walls?

Tech Support =/= game support.

Anyways, yes, you can go back by following the same path. And if that doesn't work, you can push back the door in the Sanctuary.

Oh, sorry. I saw a game help topic in this section before, so I thought it was okay.

Nah, if you need help with a game, see if it has an Official Thread of sorts, and if not, just ask in the console section.

I've got another question. Can you dig anything else up with the shovel other than the Flute? I've already returned it...
Also, I can't push the block back to get into the sewers.

Asii said:
I've got another question. Can you dig anything else up with the shovel other than the Flute? I've already returned it...
You can dig up money and stuff.

You can't dig up something important, like a Heart Piece, can you?

Asii said:
You can't dig up something important, like a Heart Piece, can you?
No. There's only so many Hearts you can have, and so many Piece of Hearts to form them, so how could you randomly dig up Piece of Hearts?

fhqwhgads said:
No. There's only so many Hearts you can have, and so many Piece of Hearts to form them, so how could you randomly dig up Piece of Hearts?

I didn't mean "randomly." I meant that there could've been one specific place where you dig up a Piece of Heart. I think you could've figured that much out...

I'm honestly insulted.

Asii said:
I didn't mean "randomly." I meant that there could've been one specific place where you dig up a Piece of Heart. I think you could've figured that much out...

I'm honestly insulted.
I was actually thinking that, and I came to the conclusion that there are no buried Piece of Hearts in ALttP.

Could be wrong, though, it's been a while.

Asii said:
So, when you're in the sewers, you can notice that there are two places that have cracks which look like they can be bombed. At that point in the game, though, you don't have any bombs, and I can't find a way to get back once I do have the bombs. Is there a way to get back, or is there nothing behind those walls?

You can use the dash attack when you get the Pegasus boots later on to break those walls without wasting bombs. (From the old man before heading to the first dungeon).

To get back in there, visit the graveyard, one of the tombstones has a hidden passage, which will take you directly back to that location at the bottom by falling down.

Inside, is a chest with about 200 rupees in it.

I thought you didn't get the Pegasus Boots until after the first dungeon? Well, anyway, thanks for the help. It helps to finally know how to get to the sewers.

Asii said:
I thought you didn't get the Pegasus Boots until after the first dungeon? Well, anyway, thanks for the help. It helps to finally know how to get to the sewers.

Correct. It's after the first dungeon, but when you come back to that area, that's how you can access it.