Where is your SNES now?

Joined Feb 2005
6K Posts | 0+
In front of my computer
Well where is your SNES right now as we speak?

ex. in my room, in the basement collecting dust

Also, when is the last time you played your SNES?

Its in my closet chillin. Ill resurrect it soon since im starting to want to play super mario all stars again.

It's in this cool game system caddy thing in my bedroom. The caddy is plastic, and it has a shelf for the system, and then a small drawer for the games. When I get everything moved I'll have to take pics.

Anyway, it's been a while since I played it. But I really have an urge to hook it back up and buy Super Mario Kart (can you believe I don't own that?) and play it. I also want to play the original Star Fox some more.

It will probably see some playtime this month.

Sitting in my entertainment center with all the other consoles. Last time I played it was about 3 weeks ago when I played through Dracula X ...AGAIN

hooked up on tv number 3 with the n64
the other is upstairs in the closet broken

My SNES was raped by a rat, covered with some upcoming (Yet disgustin) soda's advertisement stickers, and is it just me, or does everyones SNES suddenly start changing colors? Anyways, it probably belongs to some homeless child who found it and hooked it up to a box and has countless hours of fun.

creepindeth04 said:
Yeah mine started to turn yellowish. I tried to clean it but it wont come off.

I wonder what does that to SNES's, I just thought I lived in a house with too many smokers =P

I made the worst mistake of my life by giving it away to my Sister. This was during the PSone/N64 era, so I didn't think i'd need it anymore. Last year I wanted to play it really badly, but my sister had it in her basement and can't find it anywhere. :?

In a Plastic Drawer with all my SNES games, and wireless SNES Controls, I love those. Jus playes Metal Combat with the scope yesterday with some friends. Get some glass surface cleaner, and spray it on some paper towel, and rub the SNES with it gently, and it should come off.

I just played UN Squadron again yesterday.

Cool stuff... I love the shooter.

Bv :hat