SNES Memories

Crying like the little girl I am while listening to Celes sing Aria di Mezzo Caraterre in the opera house in FFVI.
Than giggling uncontrolably whenever Kefka came on stage.
Than crying when Shadow died...
Than peeing with joy when Locke finally rejoined my party in Pheonix cave

Ahhh....good old FFVI

Hee hee than there is Chrono Trigger, where I too cried when we had to say goodbye to Robo...
and the horrid frustration of trying to ctach that cursed rat....>:[

And there's was that Mario RPG game....where the battles were like FF...that was really fun too.

But Celes SO takes the cake....

man... so many good memories... I Don't know where to start.

Everything down to the smell of a freshly opened video game box was great :lol Man... I loved that smell (kind-of like open a fresh can of tennis balls :lol )..... opening a new SNES game was great :D

†B†V† :hat

I played that Power Rangers game a lot back in the day at friends houses.

Well, since I was not much a gamer at the time, I was only able to play a link to the past maybe once or twice on someone elses SNES

also Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....cough

Well I started a new Link to the Past file with my emulator so I'm gonna be playing that for a while. :D

UN Sqaudron... awesome shooter :D great memory there!

It's weird though... look how some games have aged really bad... and some have aged really good... isn't that strange.
IE F-zero... Grindspine and I played that the other day..... I don't ever remmeber it looking that bad. In fact, I remember it a lot higher resolution IMO. I don't know what happened there :lol

Bv :hat

Yea, I was playing starfox and I couldn't tell if an enemy was in front or in back of me. I remember being awesome at it. :lol

I'm awesome in every FPS game :D

Remember MOH Rising Sun? I never lost an online game. My record still stands at 355 - 0 :lol

I remember playing Donkey Kong Country, NHL 94, and Super Mario World (3 I think, I was like 8 so I don't remember :lol)

Super nintendo, I haven't heard that name in years! I got my super nintendo for chirstmas. I would rent videos for that thing almost every couple days or so. I played that game super mario to death. I rember playing that for the first time when I was 4, while I was in preschool. I had a hard time keeping the control in my hand because everyone was fighting over it.   

Watching my uncle hook up the SNES for the first time and it now woeking...I actually started crying until he realized he didn't hook it into the wall. Then I played Mario all night long!! :woot

Manson2 said:
Watching my uncle hook up the SNES for the first time and it now woeking...I actually started crying until he realized he didn't hook it into the wall. Then I played Mario all night long!! :woot

haha I was the same with my Sega.

I remember playing Donkey Kong on SNES. Thats about it

Why was his name DONKEY Kong? He wasn't a Donkey. Anyway, I loved Donkey Kong. I remeber when I found three Nintendo characters at this garage sale once. It was a Mario with wings on his head, Yoshi, and Donkey Kong little plush toys. I still hav ethe Donkey Kong one somewhere around here......

During the making of the first Donkey Kong,the creators named him Donkey Kong because donkeys are closely related to the word "stubborn".And Kong,another word for a monkey,ape etc.,I believe was the creatures name.I guess you could say DK's scientific name is Stubborn Ape

I just remember playing Kirby Super Star. Hence the games namesake, the entire world felt like a dream. The colorful backrounds, (Mostly)cool enemies, and amazing powers were played time and time again through my sweetest sleeps.... When I was 5. Now, Nine years later, do I still feel as stongly about it? Yes. Yes I do. (I know I just gave away my age, but screw it.

WoW..Snes..Hmm..well..I like this system..it has so many great games...I remeber that I didn't knew which one to pick..Sega or Nintendo..hard choice..but lucky.Nintendo was a good choice..Playing the great mario,Zelda,Final Fantasy games....Good times ;)