What NES System do you own?

• Toploader

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Frontloader

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • I do not own a NES

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I got a front loader, and am proud of it. Sometimes I hook it up just to have the pleasure of smacking it around to get it to stop blinking and work right. Good times...

Superman said:
I got a front loader, and am proud of it. Sometimes I hook it up just to have the pleasure of smacking it around to get it to stop blinking and work right. Good times...

:lol I thought I was the only one.

A Japanese Famicom 2 (top loader... actually, all Famicom units were top-loaders). Works like a charm and is only slightly larger than my PC-Engine.

Now I just gotta track down a cart of Recca: Summer Carnival 92.

I have 1 little tiny top loader {thing is great, doesn't freeze} and 3 beat up old front loaders. They have some really nice NES clones selling now, I gotta' get one..or 2.

yeah... I am going to be carrying some of those pretty soon (and the play messiah... I am working on that as well)

Bv :hat

Bluevoodu said:
yeah... I am going to be carrying some of those pretty soon (and the play messiah... I am working on that as well)

Whoa, whoa! Hold on a minute! What exactly are you going to start carrying soon? Do you mean NES systems?

yeah.... I have 2 frontloader nes systems in stock..... and I am looking at carrying the play messiah.

What did you think? just curious :)

Bluevoodu said:
yeah.... I have 2 frontloader nes systems in stock..... and I am looking at carrying the play messiah.

What did you think? just curious :)

I was just making sure cuz I kind of want a new NES also, that including the list that I gave you. :)

Yknow, I've heard that games like Nintendo and stuff sell for big bucks on places like eBay. I was curious why that is. Then again, you could ask why people will spend $300 on a plastic bag on eBay too.