What are some of the most underrated games on the xbox 360?

Crackdown and Bulletstorm. Both included betas for bigger games (Halo 3 and Gears of War 3) and so not many people took the games at face value. Personally I love both of them and would recommend them to anyone who has a 360.

JohntheGameCollector said:
Off the top of my head I can think of Bioshock 2 and Prey. Hbu?
Bioshock 2 is pretty good. What about Raiden V (I think)?

Gears of War 3 :lol ... I love this game. It seemed to have passed somewhat fast though... then again... 4th quarter 2011 had a retarded amount of good games...

†B†V† :hat

Guys, the most underrated game on Xbox 360 in the past couple of years is Vanquish, hands down. If you haven't played, get on it. Everyone that I've gotten to play it loves it. Its a shame that game has gone unnoticed for so long....

mastermario said:
What is it and how much is it?

I don't know how you'd classify it really, I mean I guess you can call it a futuristic shooter. Its very fast paced, and its hard to play it anywhere other than the edge of your seat. The thing I love the most about the game is that they do what no other game developer really does: Make you work with what you have from the beginning. I've always hated upgrades and what not. I always wanted to start and finish with the abilities I have, while having the competition evolve around me throughout the game. Vanquish lets you do that, and it does it well. The enemies become increasingly difficult, while some of the bosses soon become common enemies throughout the game. But the difficulty really only depends on how well, and quick you as the player can react to your enemies and their tactics. You never feel overwhelmed in the game because, from the beginning, you have everything you need to accomplish the mission (don't get me wrong, what you have isn't much, but its sufficient). No matter what type of enemies they throw at you, you find yourself relishing the competition. When the bosses become common enemies, their difficulty doesn't get dumbed down either....you just find yourself moving quicker and getting better. They practically force you to get better, but again, you never feel overwhelmed.

I'm absolutely praying for a part II, but since so few people have played it, I'm afraid it might not happen. I played it when it first came out I think a couple of years ago, but I recently picked it up from Gamefly for like 15 bucks, I believe. You can't go wrong for the current price.

Synoxis said:
Guys, the most underrated game on Xbox 360 in the past couple of years is Vanquish, hands down. If you haven't played, get on it. Everyone that I've gotten to play it loves it. Its a shame that game has gone unnoticed for so long....
I bought this for the PS3 but I have yet to play it... (such is my life for TOO many games right now).

WE should make a Vanquish thread... This game REALLY intrigued me and I bought it on a really good sale... I really need to break this game out.

BV :hat

Bluevoodu said:
I bought this for the PS3 but I have yet to play it... (such is my life for TOO many games right now).

WE should make a Vanquish thread... This game REALLY intrigued me and I bought it on a really good sale... I really need to break this game out.

BV :hat

I hear you on being busy. I've only been able to put like 10 hours into Skyrim so far, and Mass Effect 3 is right around the corner. Once ME3 comes out, every other game will be pushed to the background. Vanquish is relatively short though, I think it clocks in at just under 7 hours, so that might work pretty well with your schedule. Either way, you gotta get on that man. Its crazy 8)

JohntheGameCollector said:
Off the top of my head I can think of Bioshock 2 and Prey. Hbu?

I loved Bioshock 2! So creepy! The statues coming to life... controlling the little sisters. I'm excited for the sequel!

I think it was fairly underrated. Beautiful Katamari! Nothing quite like rolling up food, cats, children and buildings to make a star in the sky. It's definitely in that weird Japan kind of niche.