Castlevania 4 fans?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Are there any Castlevania 4 fans here for the snes?

If so post up here!

What did you like about it? Music? Graphics? etc.

†B†V† :hat

I played it way back when it first came out. One thing I remember liking were the huge characters and the scrolling effects.

winter said:
I played it way back when it first came out. One thing I remember liking were the huge characters and the scrolling effects.
heck yeah!

and the Chandalier (Spelling?) stage was beyond cool!! Especially the music for that stage.

IMO... Castlevania 4 could be the best Evar! :lol

I still have yet to play Castlevania IV, do you have a copy for personal use, b.v? Also, don't say it's the "best ever" if you haven't played Symphony of the Night yet. I know you're not a Playstation fan, but that game was simply classic!

I won a Brand New factory sealed game from ebay back in 2001. :lol 8)
Super Castlevania IV was awesome! & i beat it the same day i
rented it from Eastman video when they still had a place like
that. 8) all the Castlevania games are fun!.

I haven't played,

Haunted Castle ( Castlevania Arcade )
Castlevania Legends
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness

Some version of Castlevania had zombies that look like vampires instead though
because i saw the screenshots at http://www.classicgaming.com/castlevania/welcome.htm
The Castlevania Dungeon. I think the MSX was the one. 8)

I much more prefer Dracula X for SNES...and for that matter Dracula X for PC engine, and SOTN for ps1

I LOVE castlevania 4 :)

I played Dracula X for the Snes a lot... and its very nice as well.. just a tad bit slower.
Too bad its so rare.

Drac X for the PC engine... I have sold many ... but haven't had a chance to check it out.... I hear its really good though.

Grindspine said:
I still have yet to play Castlevania IV, do you have a copy for personal use, b.v?  Also, don't say it's the "best ever" if you haven't played Symphony of the Night yet.  I know you're not a Playstation fan, but that game was simply classic!
oddly enough I missed this post.

yes, I own it personally :)

Bluevoodu said:
I LOVE castlevania 4 :)

I played Dracula X for the Snes a lot... and its very nice as well.. just a tad bit slower.
Too bad its so rare.

Drac X for the PC engine... I have sold many ... but haven't had a chance to check it out.... I hear its really good though.

Dracula X on PC engine is my top fav in the series really...I wish I had the cash to actually own it and a Turbo Duo...how much does it go for these days anyways? I always just played a...ummm copy on a..umm emu ::)

I own the PC Engine version of Dracula X Rondo of Blood &
Dracula X for the Super Nintendo as well too. 8)

I own, 8)

2 Nes games
2 GB games
2 Super Nes games
1 N64 game
2 PS1 games
3 GBA games
1 PS2 game
1 PC Engine game

I am a big! fan of the Castlevania Series. 8)

Super CastleVania 4....the one true CastleVania to take beyond the 8-bit boundaries...and deliver one of the finest songs in CastleVania history...none other then "THEME OF SIMON" a track that is unforgettable...yet changed the style of how CastleVania should be forever