Tiger Heli? -Nes Anyone play this?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Does anyone remember Tiger Heli on the NES system?

The overhead helicopter shooter?

Anyone like this game?

I have fond memories of the game... in fact I used to play it a lot.
Oddly enough, I don't think I ever saw an ending to this game..... the levels kept going ON and ON.

Is there an ending to it?
If so, do not tell me what it is..... but I am curious if there is one.

†B†V† :hat

Ah, yes, my friend has this. Pretty good game, provided everything doesn't show up as a bunch of numbers and/or letters.
Or the flashing screen.
Or the blank screen...

One game that we enjoyed was a similar Army based game involving a jeep that could only shoot its machine gun upwards, yet gernades (or missles, if you had the power up), could be shot in any direction, and gernades could be thrown over walls.

The manual for that game was so poorly done it was funny. It stated your objectives in three silly pictures, complete with explosions that had BOOM printed in them :lol

Nova said:
Ah, yes, my friend has this. Pretty good game, provided everything doesn't show up as a bunch of numbers and/or letters.
Or the flashing screen.
Or the blank screen...

One game that we enjoyed was a similar Army based game involving a jeep that could only shoot its machine gun upwards, yet gernades (or missles, if you had the power up), could be shot in any direction, and gernades could be thrown over walls.

The manual for that game was so poorly done it was funny.  It stated your objectives in three silly pictures, complete with explosions that had BOOM printed in them :lol

yeah.... I know what game you are talking about.... ARGH... I just cannot get the name!
was it Jackyl.... Jackel.... or something like that?

:lol I totally forgot about the graphic screw ups in Tiger Heli.... but it only happened to me at 1 time.

It was a great game.... but was there ever an end?!

†B†V† :hat

You must have one hell of a good quality NES if it never really happens. I'm pretty sure it eventually ends. I doubt its like Pacman, which goes on to level 255. I know Jackyl did, because there was a small in-game map of which area you were going to. Too bad when we got to the final boss, I was dead, and my friend had no lives left. Mind you, 15 turrets arent easy to destroy.

Ahh, NES. I never really had any sidescrollers like this for it. My friend kept bragging about having Rambo though. Too bad he moved to Tennessee...