Any Bionic Commando fans here?

Joined Aug 2004
170 Posts | 0+
Missouri
It was a kind of "platformer/shooter" with an interesting twist, instead of being able to jump, you had an extendable grapling hook for an arm and used it to swing through the stage. It was a bit difficult to get the hang (really... no pun intended here) of, but after I did, swinging through the levels whilst shooting bad guys was a blast (arg! Unintentional puns... everywhere).

I used to LOVE this game! This game had to be one of my favorites for the NES.. Man.... it was a well made game for the day :)

Didn't they have a sequal in the works?

†B†V† :hat

I think I remember reading about a sequel to it made for the Game Boy, but that might have been something else...

game was too annoyingly hard for me. then the japanese version with nazis is even harder. bleh
good game, but pissed me off majorly

Moltar said:
game was too annoyingly hard for me. then the japanese version with nazis is even harder. bleh
good game, but pissed me off majorly

It wasn't that hard.... I mean, its not like Ninja Gaiden hard..

You didn't like it Moltar?

I liked getting the enemy with the arm hook :D

†B†V† :hat

i always lost around or on the last stage. never personally got to the final boss.
i still own it. i like it, just as i said, annoyingly hard. like when you get bad luck on like stage 3 or 4 with the spikes. and the gay plants if you get hit into them and get eaten ~_~

I have Bionic Commando for the Nes & it is still a really fun today
because I played it when I was a kid. :lol 8) I still haven't beaten
it yet to this day.  :'( One guy say's, Get out of here you nerd!. :lol ::)

I love this game, I play it on my Emulator all the time because the one for my NES stopped working.

it's techniqually legal since you actually own the copy of it :p
i just hate the spikes or one hit death kind of things