Favorite Gum?

Joined Jul 2009
2K Posts | 0+
California
I love gum, If I wasn't able to chew gum in my classes I'd probably fall asleep. :lol

Anyway I've had loads of favorite flavors. As a kid I loved that Lemonade flavored Bubblicious, if it wasn't discontinued I'd still be chewing it today :D
But now I think my favorite would have to be Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Raspberry Sorbet or 5's Solstace flavor.

Everyone else? :)

I honestly can't remember the last time I had gum! But when I was young I loved juicy fruit, bazooka, and the "big league chew" stuff.

Heh, I can't really say for sure if I like big league chew that much, usually whenever I bought it as a kid I'd get it while we were going to LA. 7 hour car ride chewing that and it turns into some kinda pasty goop :lol

Haha, ok thanks to this topic I just had to look up gum and it was quite fun reading the history of it and stuff. I was surprised to see you can still buy big league chew gum and I found a super funny review for it on amazon-

"Big League Chew.

True Story: I was addicted to Big League Chew. Almost destroyed my life until I checked myself into the clinic. What a reality-check. The therapist slapped me in the face for even thinking of kicking my Big League Chew habit.

The product description reads, "Target consumer: Boys 6-12 with an active interest in baseball" but declines to mention the rock-star status one receives upon bringing a box of Big League chew to work. Since I brought the box to work this morning, I've since been promoted nine times, from mail-room drone to Executive Director of Awesome." :lol

x2 said:
Haha, ok thanks to this topic I just had to look up gum and it was quite fun reading the history of it and stuff. I was surprised to see you can still buy big league chew gum and I found a super funny review for it on amazon-

"Big League Chew.

True Story: I was addicted to Big League Chew. Almost destroyed my life until I checked myself into the clinic. What a reality-check. The therapist slapped me in the face for even thinking of kicking my Big League Chew habit.

The product description reads, "Target consumer: Boys 6-12 with an active interest in baseball" but declines to mention the rock-star status one receives upon bringing a box of Big League chew to work. Since I brought the box to work this morning, I've since been promoted nine times, from mail-room drone to Executive Director of Awesome." :lol
That is one of the best reviews ever :lol

I can't decide between Wriggly's 5 Zing gum or Mentos Melon flavored gum.

But I ALWAYS carry around a pack of Spearmint with me, I'm ashamed to say that with my busy scheldule, I often forget to brush my teeth... The gum helps a little bit. xD