Author Topic: Store News:s Neo Geo CD items / Trading  (Read 5343 times)

Offline Bluevoodu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Game Addiction: Video Game Retailers
Store News:s Neo Geo CD items / Trading
« on: April 10, 2009, 07:58:28 AM »
I am looking to POSSIBLY start up more Neo Geo CD trading and stocking those items again if more interest is shown and we have more consistent traffic.

Post up if you would like to see more Neo Geo CD items at:
www.egameaddiction.com/store

Also, with this... I am going to post  an announcement at the store that the store hours / mode of operation is going to be more in "hobby" mode.  As many of you know, Game Addiction was scammed out of a lot of money.  I work a different full time job now as a result (among a few other factors).

I do the best I can to have shipments out in a timely matter, but I only have about 7 hours per week to allocate to the store at this time... while allocating time to the site and everything else.  The post will indicate shipments will be out within 5 days, not 1-2.  I know we all want our purchases fast... I know I do at least.  I understand why people want their packages fast.   but what do you think about this?    This would allow me to keep the store open a bit longer if I people understand shipments are slower... and I have more time to get everything done.

Post up your thoughts!

BV :hat

Offline retro junkie

• Pulstar
    • View Profile
    • Pieces of Me
Re: Store News:s Neo Geo CD items / Trading
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 09:03:21 AM »
Sounds great. There are still a lot of titles that I have yet to pick up or acquire. Titles that I must have! I would rather support Game Addicts Store, if possible.
 :)
There is no spoon.

Offline Grandmaster

• Sobemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »
slow shipping wouldn't bother me, but then again i'm a patient person. i think its a good idea to keep the store going especially for acquiring neo cd games. it's nice to have one place you can go to chat neo cd and maybe even get some of the games being discussed. also i think it would be beneficial to people just joining up and getting into the system.

Offline CutChemist

• Nomad
    • View Profile
    • Ambient throwback nerdtronica
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 02:17:00 PM »
I for one would certainly frequent your store. As a matter of fact, I am looking to buy myself a CDZ as a graduation present. Were the egameaddicition store to stock one sometime this summer, I would likely jump at the chance.

Offline awbacon

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 10:48:52 AM »
I would definately shop at the store again, but if you are going to slim down the shipping days, I def. think you should put that info up all over the place, so nobody feels screwed if the game takes a bit to arrive.

Some people are very impatient. Its like an ebay auction, when they say it ships in 48 hours, and it actually ships five days later. I dont mind if I have to wait for a game, but I always hate when I am promised a certain timeframe, and that timeframe isnt honored.

Offline Bluevoodu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 12:04:15 AM »
I understand that.  some are shipped out immediately... some have to wait.

I am definitely going to put that information up. 

within the lastfew weeks, i've received a few interested buyers / traders.  this may end up picking up again.

Offline Bluevoodu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 07:43:03 AM »
It is official... The store is resuming trading at this time.

I will post public notices on the sites as well as updated shipping times due.

Thanks,

Offline ISODee

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 12:29:32 PM »
Hi! I got two copies of some games (meaning AES or MVS version and im willing to give CD versions foward) so do you might have interest to trade to FINLAND

Offline Bluevoodu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 07:42:52 PM »
Hi! I got two copies of some games (meaning AES or MVS version and im willing to give CD versions foward) so do you might have interest to trade to FINLAND
sorry I didn;t see this right away... or for a long time

All trades should be sent to my email: sales@egameaddiction.com  :lol

As far as trading to Finland... I'm not sure how well that would work.

Offline ISODee

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 01:03:36 PM »
Well my reply wasnt either so fast. I already sold the games 10€ each what I have extra copy or to to both AES and MVS also

Offline dhowerter

• Squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 02:43:09 AM »
Heh. I just read a topic from January where Bluevoodu said he was closing the store. I guess not ^_^

Bluevoodu, I honestly hope you keep the store open. It's great to have a store like that with so many import games for so many systems.

And yeah, your store is one of the very few places where you can even buy Neo Geo CD games (that is not named EBay ;)

Oh and heck, I wouldn't mind a slightly slower shipping speed if it means: a. you keep the store open  b. you continue to stock Neo Geo Cd games :)

So just to confirm, you plan to keep the egameaddiction store open AND still continue to stock Neo Geo CD games, correct?

Offline Bluevoodu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2010, 10:14:57 PM »
I'm thinking about opening Neo Geo trading through my store again... we'll see.

I need sales of such goods to pick up a bit though.  Otherwise, I will have to close the store off.     If items moved a little... and more items filtered back in, I would be very open to keeping the store running.

Thanks,