Recommended Wii games

Status
Closed
Joined Jun 2004
11K Posts | 0+
Georgia
For those of us who own Wiis, what games do we recommend for new Wii owners (that are actually gamers)?

My personal recommendations, in no particular order:

-Murumasa: The Demon Blade
-No More Heroes
-No More Heroes 2
-Red Steel 2
-Super Paper Mario
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Mario Galaxy 2
-Donkey Kong Country Returns
-Kirby's Yarn
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Along with the ones already mentioned here are some that I own that i decided to keep because they are good to me

-Metroid the other M
-Trauma center second opinion
-Trauma center true blood
-Trauma Team
-Tatsuhnoko VS Capcom
-Silent Hill shattered memories
-The Legend of Zelda Twilight princess
-Resident evil umbrella chronicles
-Resident evil Darkside chronicles
-Tales of symphonia dawn of the new world
-Fire emblem radiant dawn

I'm not sure I'd recommend Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn though unless you're a Fire Emblem fan already. Radiant Dawn is pretty difficult even for people used to the series. Or at least I found it so, having to set the difficulty to normal even though I beat the Gamecube Fire Emblem on hard.

Mai Valentine said:
I'm not sure I'd recommend Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn though unless you're a Fire Emblem fan already. Radiant Dawn is pretty difficult even for people used to the series. Or at least I found it so, having to set the difficulty to normal even though I beat the Gamecube Fire Emblem on hard.

Hmm I guess i should specify "must play Path of Radiance first" same for dawn of the new world

There's also Mario Kart Wii (not sure how active online is anymore though) and if you like dungeon crawlers, I really enjoy Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon.

The Last Story.

Probably one of the best jrpgs to come out this generation. :)

Recommended Wii Games
-New Super Mario Bros Wii.
- Mario Strikers Charged
- Mario Super Sluggers
- Mario Sports Mix
- Madden NFL 12 Wii
Those are my recommendations for now at least

Nothing like answering a question 5 years later ... Retro - the best arpg on the wii without Zelda in the title is monster hunter tri. It's a sub $10.00 game and it's really good.

Come to think of it there's a lot of great wii games that are fairly reasonable, which is kinda nice since most of the Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc. wii games are so expensive. It balances out well.

Status
Closed