All purpose Halo 2 thread!

Status
Closed
The SPOILERS? Flood

They were long ago announced to be in.

And MM, the reason it took forever for them to get in is because the game is trying to "find" a match for you to join.

Yeah, actually I must be one of the very few who had no clue about the Flood or the Arbiter. I went in totally unspoiled for the most part.

Has anyone been following all the secrets that were found in Halo 2?

I know about all the hidden skulls and what they do, now just waiting for someone to get all of them and hopefully unlock something else.

There's also a hand-held Scarab cannon that you can use.  Here's a video for it, requires DivX codec http://files.bungie.org/Hand_Held.avi

Ohhhhh I!! I'm still alive!

Halo2LIVES.jpg

6 years later since this Thread started. Tonight, I decided to dust off the original Xbox. Only 1 1/2 months left until Xbox Live is cut off for Halo 2. Yet, you will go gently into the night sweet Prince of FPS's! Neigh, not to die in vain, but to be immortalized as the very foundation of Xbox Live, the pursuit of online console gaming, and what one man can do in one match. Sure I lost and I suck at Halo, but look at that kill streak :D

IstillgotitMVP.jpg

I wanna send this off before the servers are shut down. I may not like the Halo franchise anymore but, it will forever be a big part of my past.

After finishing Halo 4, I revisited Halo 2. The storyline is so much better in Halo 2! The music is better. The characters are more personable. The only thing that Halo 4 improved upon were the graphics.

I am also so glad that Halo 3 carried the dual-wielding mechanic from Halo 2...

Halo 2 was the best multiplayer experience I've ever had. 3 and 4 never quite lived up to the glory that was 2.

Status
Closed