we need help with reviews / faqs / codes

I could do FAQS and reviews. I will do one for Warhammer 40K Dawn of War. A reveiw that is. An FAQ maybe if you ask nice, but it isn't a very popular game. Waste of my time.

Bman409 said:
Did anyone like actually look at my vids I made? :?
haven't had time to check out the newer one yet :)

I know you don't care if its slow :lol I was just stating why I don't like NFSUG2

BV :hat

Heh..well its still a pretty decent game Bv, the customization is a good part of the game as well. ;)

:lol yeah.. that is a good part.

Spartan... which FAQ's can you do?

Can anyone else help out? :)

im already helping with the halo 2 multiplayer FAQ with Spartan. but i could do a review for some MMORPGs like FFXI

Bv, do you want us to PM you the review/FAQs/codes? Or just post them in this topic?

you can just email them to me... reviews I prefer in doc format... BUT you can just post them or pm them... that is easy as well.

IF you have screen shots, email them to me... cool?

thanks to everyone that is helping :)

If anyone else would like to help... do not hesitate to volunteer.

†B†V† :hat

bump.

I also added 3 more codes to the game addicts section.

MANY more coming in a bit.

Bv :hat

(ADDED)Need For Speed Underground 2 (PS2)

(ADDED)Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PSX)

Edit
(ADDED)Resident Evil 4 (GC)

How about that Bv? ;)

crossed out ones are added so far :)

http://www.egameaddiction.com/gameaddicts/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=49&Itemid=37

I'll keep adding.

Bv :hat

I will give you some reviews that I have to rewrite for a third time. It will be great to finally be able to give some PSP reviews!

we'll take them... and we can use the help :)

Anyone else like to help with reviews? We can also use help from people to input them into the system.