Which Halo game was better (mastermario lol)

Which Halo game was better

• Halo

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Halo 2

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Halo - Eagle...

The handgun was awesome for long range while the assault rifle or shotgun were great for short to medium range...

I miss the Eagle and assult rifle.

Naw, the handgun was better up close too, which is my #1 reason for not liking it...

The single player in both games I found to be average, nothing exceptional, so really it comes down to the multiplayer, and as far as that's concernced, Halo 2 is king. I'm not quite sure how they did it but the developers at Bungie created a setting in which teamwork and out-thinking your oppenents was the best way to win, instead of simply being a better "joystick handler" than the person you were playing against. It remains one of the only games I enjoy playing online all the time, because strategy outweighs thumb "skill." Halo 1 matches always came down to who sunk in more hours playing the game, which in my opinion should never be rewarded.

To me, campaign is pretty even, but I think Halo 2 was way too short. What wins me over is how incredibly fun Xbox live is.

I haven't played through Halo or Halo 2 yet. At least not till christmas :D.

How many levels are in each?? (campaign mode)

Strubes said:
I haven't played through Halo or Halo 2 yet. At least not till christmas :D.

How many levels are in each?? (campaign mode)

Halo had 10 levels and Halo 2 had 13.

The levels in Halo were a lot longer and more difficult (IMO) and even though Legendary on Halo 2 is tough, the longest level only takes me about an hour.

guitarwizard said:
i am glad they added weapons,but they should have left all the original weapons playable .

Besides weakening the pistol and removing the zoom capability, I can't think of any weapons they took out... :-\ Am I just having a brain fart?

i did not mean that they changed any other weapons,i said they should have left "ALL" the original weapons playable :)

Yea I missed the assualt rifle with it's 600 rounds an all. Out of any gun why that? Ditch the stupid plasma rifle but not the assualt rifle. It's one of the best "cover fire" weapons ever because it sprays so fast and erratic.

x2 said:
Yea I missed the assualt rifle with it's 600 rounds an all. Out of any gun why that? Ditch the stupid plasma rifle but not the assualt rifle. It's one of the best "cover fire" weapons ever because it sprays so fast and erratic.

Yeah, I thought that was the worst thing they did. Sure it's more accurate and all with the scope and 3 shots at once, but there is no more rapid-fire human guns anymore besides the smgs, and those are crappy compared to the assault rifle.

Totally agreed. The smg's dual wielded are "ok" I guess, and the battle rifle is just the same, it's "ok" but nothing great.

if master chief can lift a jeep,then you would assume he could hold some machine guns without his hands moving upwards....

guitarwizard said:
if master chief can lift a jeep,then you would assume he could hold some machine guns without his hands moving upwards....

:lol

LOL, yeah no kidding.... ::)

aleeock157 said:
Halo had 10 levels and Halo 2 had 13.

The levels in Halo were a lot longer and more difficult (IMO) and even though Legendary on Halo 2 is tough, the longest level only takes me about an hour.

Thanks alot aleeock :D