An image I did

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Just to kick this section off....
Here is an image that I did for my other website:

neogeocdboximage05small.jpg

I will post up more... but what do you all think?

†B†V† :hat

i like it, its awesome :) what are the two faces for? also,what program did you say you used, again?

KirbyRockz said:
I believe he uses PSP.

corel draw 11 / Photo paint 11 / KPT / Bryce 5 .... those are the 4 programs I primarily use. :)

those 2 faces are the logo of the Neo CD system basically :)

neogeocdsystemnminexbox01.JPG
  check out the lower right section of this box  ;)

alrighty.. I didn't do that one by hand... but I have done lightning near that good without a filter :)  I learned how to do it well in my digital imaging class :)

The teacher helped me with it.

its fairly easy.. BUT time consuming.  IE all you do is have a bright white line... random jaggy and smooth draw it.
Follow up over it with another layer...  a very faint white... with around 85% transparency set.
Follow down the original line.. make the width SLIGHTLY wider than the other.

On some of the bolts.. randomly use the smudge effect.

etc..etc..etc.

It is time consuming :lol

I'll scan in my "1st lightening attempt" so you all can see. no laughing though... I was a noob. I have perfected it a lot better now... but then I was an EXTREME noob.. and I just started editing graphics.

BV

I think you need to change the font, looks like your stuck back there in the 60's or something. Other than that great pic. (one month later)

:lol :lol

stuck in the 60's?
but the text is from the 90's :)

I wanna be a moderater lol i been on this forum for freakin 6 hours i could do a good job lol :lol

wrong place to post random... keep random stuff to the post it topic in general discussions :)

Bv :hat