Sega 32X Is my 32X plug n' play??

Dart said:
Numero uno.  :D

I specified right here!!

And yes. The Genesis 1 looks wicked cool with just the right amount of red on the front. It's just too bad that I can't play it because I currently have no games because my 32X isn't hooked up yet.

My Genny games that I really want are the Sonic games and Earthworm Jim. I used to love that game!!

Oh, and please don't use "Mr" when talking to me or about me. It makes me feel old. :lol

yeah.. the cable you need is that short cable... genny one connection on right, 32x connection on left... it's in TommyV's posted site/pic.

†B†V† :hat

Okay just another bit o' info needed. The 32X and the Genesis power supplies are the same?? I am assuming yes because my Master System uses a Genesis cord and runs fine even though the adaptor supplies more power than the original SMS power supply.

Oh, and one other thing, the Saturn TV-to-console connector should be the same size as the 32X, right?? I was looking at them on ebay and they seem to be the exact same size...

Dart said:
Okay just another bit o' info needed. The 32X and the Genesis power supplies are the same?? I am assuming yes because my Master System uses a Genesis cord and runs fine even though the adaptor supplies more power than the original SMS power supply.

Oh, and one other thing, the Saturn TV-to-console connector should be the same size as the 32X, right?? I was looking at them on ebay and they seem to be the exact same size...

Yes but size isn't the only problem. Are the pins the same?

I don't know about the pin size yet. My Saturn has the A/V setup but has provisions for the S video, which I don't have. I would assume that the pins are right because it wouldn't make sense to suddenly change the pins and use all new cable accessories.

Dart said:
I don't know about the pin size yet. My Saturn has the A/V setup but has provisions for the S video, which I don't have. I would assume that the pins are right because it wouldn't make sense to suddenly change the pins and use all new cable accessories.

Yes but it happens.

Dart said:

no a Saturn AV Cable will not work on a 32X. Here's why

The 32X cable and Saturn cable are opposite, because it's upside down. (the pin configuration that is) They look the same, but they are built backwards.

Ghouls N Ghosts said:
no a Saturn AV Cable will not work on a 32X. Here's why

The 32X cable and Saturn cable are opposite, because it's upside down. (the pin configuration that is) They look the same, but they are built backwards.

CURSE YOU AQUA SCUM!!!! *Skakes fin*

This sucks. I guess I'll have to go to Radio Shack and see how much blood I need to donate to get this thing going.

Dart said:
CURSE YOU AQUA SCUM!!!! *Skakes fin*

This sucks. I guess I'll have to go to Radio Shack and see how much blood I need to donate to get this thing going.

Calm down. I cant get mine workin eiether, but was it new in the box or used? I just wish the made the neptune.