Sega Game Gear Anyone Still have their Gamegear?

Joined Feb 2005
6K Posts | 0+
In front of my computer
I used to have one, but I got rid of it a few years ago. I never played it much because the batteries would always die on me.... lol
I used to have a baseball game, sonic and some fighting game. Thats all I remember... I think I got it for Christmas one year. It was pretty cool. I sold it on ebay and made a few bucks off it.

I still have mine but I think I only have like 3 games for it and I haven't picked it up in quite some time.

I used to have one a long time ago and then I purchased one from BV. I like it and still play it. I use the AC adapter instead of batteries.

creepindeth said:
I used to have one a long time ago and then I purchased one from BV. I like it and still play it. I use the AC adapter instead of batteries.

Yeah the Sega Game Gear is one portable system that you shouldn't try to use portably. :lol

Tommy V said:
Yeah the Sega Game Gear is one portable system that you shouldn't try to use portably. :lol

haha there ya go

I purchased a Game gear tonight from ebay, and should have it by next week. I have always wanted one. Let's just hope it actually works. :-\

Dart said:
I purchased a Game gear tonight from ebay, and should have it by next week. I have always wanted one. Let's just hope it actually works.  :-\

They last a while. My brother had one and it never failed. Don't bother with the sonic games for GG because they are not as good as the genesis counterparts.

rossdh said:
They last a while. My brother had one and it never failed. Don't bother with the sonic games for GG because they are not as good as the genesis counterparts.

Yeah true. I also have Neo Sonic the hedgehog for my Neo Geo Pocket Color. So no need for multiple copies of the same game.

My friend had one and I know there are a few games I like, but I don't know which. I'd probably get the Sonic ones for sure though.

My cousin still has his Game Gear... I think there's a sonic game and something else in the storage box with it...