Zelda

l would get a DS for Phantom Hourglass. It's so amazing!!

I love the way you can draw on the maps and mark treasures and solve puzzles that way. For example (spoiler),I just did the part where there's no map and the island is shaped like a whale but you have to figure that out for yourself by solving a riddle.

Yeah, but if I didn't have a DS I would get one just for Phantom Hourglass! It's awesome and uses the DS's features very well.

Yeah, it really does, considering it's all Touch Screen controlled, plus there's things like the stamping.

all the items are very fun to use....my favorite item is the grapple hook (or whatever is called XD) and using a super spin attack is also awesome thanks to the DS touch screen

fhqwhgads said:
But you can only spin attack three times in a row, if you do it four, you'll get dizzy.

there is a hidden super spin attack.. you have to do a sidequest before getting, but after that you get the best spin attack in the zelda series

fhqwhgads said:
Yeah, I got it an hour after I posted. I like the orange.

wait what??? i think you're talking bout spirits... but the spin attaclk is found by another sidequest (look in gamefaqs for more information)

Mai Valentine said:
l would get a DS for Phantom Hourglass. It's so amazing!!

I love the way you can draw on the maps and mark treasures and solve puzzles that way. For example (spoiler),
I am planning on implementing a spoiler mod at some point...

will conceal it until the member clicks on it...

Sorry to derail... just wanted to state that :)

†B†V† :hat

I liked how you solved the puzzle of the Uncharted Island, it was really cool. It took me a bit to get it, but once I saw it, I was surprised at how creative it was.

legend of zelda rocks omg said:
LEGEND OF ZELDA IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WHOLE FLIPPIN WORLD!!!!!!

even though i'm a zelda fan i still think that is the opinion of each one's individual

MR.KAZ said:
"Ocarina Of Time/Master Quest"-You won't be disappointed. :)

i wasn't XD master quest is actually a better experience than the original IMO or they are paired

Zidart said:
i wasn't XD master quest is actually a better experience than the original IMO or they are paired

I love the master quest, what a great challenge it was!

MR.KAZ said:
"Ocarina Of Time/Master Quest"-You won't be disappointed. :)
I was very disappointed in OoT, actually. It wasn't that good after playing Wind Waker and Majora's Mask.

Man it sucks that I can't find wind waker. I'm probably old enough to actully play and possibly beat it.