Favorite Nintendo GameCube game?

Well, since this thread has been bumped, I might as well add my favorites.

In order:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (best game ever made)
Metroid Prime (second best game ever made)
Star Fox Adventures
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Mario Sunshine. (Best 3D Mario, and feel free to kill me for saying that :lol)

The atmospheres in these games are beautiful, surreal, and perfect. I just can't ever say enough about them.

After all these years, it's still Mario Kart:Double Dash.

Mario Golf:Toadstool Tour is not far behind though!

Paper Mario and Wind Waker...Still need to play the Metroid games, though!

Skies, Zelda anything, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Tales of have been past favorites but right now I love the game boy player.

It really shouldn't count but that two inch by two inch (or at least it feels like that) screen on the gba / gba sp has driven me crazy ever since I purchased a bunch of gba games and the gba player for the cube has been an eye saver.

targetrasp said:
Skies, Zelda anything, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Tales of have been past favorites but right now I love the game boy player.

It really shouldn't count but that two inch by two inch (or at least it feels like that) screen on the gba / gba sp has driven me crazy ever since I purchased a bunch of gba games and the gba player for the cube has been an eye saver.

Skies of Arcadia is a fantastic game, I'm so glad I picked it up for Dreamcast and Gamecube when I did. Gameboy Player was great too, I remember playing Fire Emblem and being blown away about hearing everything so well like the footsteps and hooves during battles.

My favorite games for Gamecube are probably Melee, Skies of Arcadia, and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance.

The Dreamcast was where I first played and fell in love with Skies but the random encounters were just too frequent. I'd find myself turned around, going the wrong way and then get interrupted by a fight. By the time the fight was over I'd move two inches and get into another fight. I'd have hit so many fights that I'd forget if I'd turned around or not.

The gamecube version toned the random encounters down enough to make the game supremely enjoyable.

Grindspine said:
After all these years, it's still Mario Kart:Double Dash.

Mario Golf:Toadstool Tour is not far behind though!

I really need to play through the Metroid Prime series to see if it is as good as it has looked at times.