I hate having a conscience. I'm not Orchid. I'm MR.KAZ

Joined Aug 2013
57 Posts | 0+
Canada
Been a long time. Before this thread gets deleted. I just wanted to let you all know how much I still regret acting like an butt several years back. Much has changed with me as a person. I've matured and learned a great deal about computer mechanics and etiquette. I'd like to stay, but I don't think it's in the cards. lol At any rate. You all be well.

MR.KAZ

I think at this point its just nice to have someone posting. I have zero clout and don't remember (and don't think it's my business to know) whatever happened so I'm throwing it out there just to throw it out there.

Orchid said:
Been a long time. Before this thread gets deleted. I just wanted to let you all know how much I still regret acting like an butt several years back. Much has changed with me as a person. I've matured and learned a great deal about computer mechanics and etiquette. I'd like to stay, but I don't think it's in the cards. lol At any rate. You all be well.

MR.KAZ

:lol I can't even be mad. I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I can't guarantee you safety from the other mods or Admin. Just stay out of trouble, and you can stick around for the time being. Welcome back.

mastermario said:
:lol I can't even be mad. I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I can't guarantee you safety from the other mods or Admin. Just stay out of trouble, and you can stick around for the time being. Welcome back.
Thanks mastermario. I'l do my best. :lol