Tales of the Abyss anime!!

Joined Jun 2004
11K Posts | 0+
Georgia
Outside of these game announcements, Namco also revealed that Tales of the Abyss will be getting its own anime. Being produced in celebration of the series' 10th anniversary, the Tales of the Abyss anime will kick off this October and span 26 episodes.

Source: IGN

This is so awesome! But I wonder if it will be set to the game itself, or set after the game? Either way, seeing Jade in animated form will be awesome.

:eek: OMG..................me is happy =D, not even the best announcement of E3 can make me happier than this

WOW 26 episodes! That's awesome. Here's hoping this means they will be finishing the Tales of Symphonia anime soon too!

i hope the opening of the anime is the same song as in the opening of the game (japanese version of course) because i freaking love karma =D

Aw man...I have to finish this game. I can't wait for the anime adaption. I think (out of all the ones I've played) that this would be the best Tales game to be put as an anime.

Oh man that is sooooo freaking awesome!!!!!!!

The music brings me back. I love that song so much. <3

Regret/Legretta looks super cool in that teaser.

And of course Jade is the man.

I think the first episode is out already, but no one has fansubbed it yet.

Mai Valentine said:
Oh man that is sooooo freaking awesome!!!!!!!

The music brings me back. I love that song so much. <3

Regret/Legretta looks super cool in that teaser.

And of course Jade is the man.

I think the first episode is out already, but no one has fansubbed it yet.

nope but i already watched it RAW XD

hikari said:
Now that is a fan! :D

just parts of it, but it's actually kinda easy to understand the main idea of the conversations if you already played the game

Thats true. The anime looks great.

I didn't think Natalia would turn up so early! Luckily, it doesn't feel rushed so it's all in a nice moderate pace like it should be.

So I've finally gotten around to watching this subbed, and I so love it.

I really hope they release it here in the US, though. I'd love to be able to take high quality screen caps. ^_^

Mai Valentine said:
So I've finally gotten around to watching this subbed, and I so love it.

I really hope they release it here in the US, though. I'd love to be able to take high quality screen caps. ^_^

yes i love it as well, i like that they go in-depth with Asch's and Jade's past :D and i WISH namco-bandai released the blu-ray version over here T_T

Maybe ill just watch this instead of play the game, cause the game is taking for friggin ever.

So guys, guys!! Guess what?!?

On July 22, 2010, Anime News Network announced that the North American anime distributor Bandai Entertainment acquired the licence to the Tales of the Abyss anime.

And look!

You know you want it!

There's also a slightly cheaper version here.

So apparently, it's still in Japanese with only subtitles available. But that's still the most awesome thing I've seen in a while. I'm buying it as I type.