Hot Video Game & Anime Girls

Hell Scyth said:
^ I give that extra hot points because they pilot Giant Fighting Robots (right?... I'm just guessing since there's pictures with them)
Yeah they both pilots giant robots of the Super Giant Robot variety they both pilot ones with rather femine features that combine with another unit which in both of there cases are men. Shizuru is called the Core Gunner and Mira is called the Neo Okusaer.
Yeah the sad part is I was in bestbuy took one look at that boxset and said to myself sold.

Mmm... hot chicks piloting giant robots are certainly HAWT... or at least I find it like that...

Moka from Rosario+Vampire, although for some reason shes seems less hot because everyone aknowledges her as "The hottest girl in school" I have no clue why. I also like Ruby ;D

tifa3.jpg

TIFA!

XXTankBeastXX said:
Vanille or how ever you spell her name from FFXIII her voice may be a little irratating but shes a cutie.

indeed she is. and so are fang/lightning

Makoto, Tsubaki, and when Noel becomes Mu 12 in BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. And Lambda 11 when her visor comes off in the true ending as well.

Apparently in Bleach, the character Nel goes from a child form to an adult form at one point...

c09dc7d99093314396c81951987b4ddf1230723793_full.jpg
Neliel_by_Annamate.jpg
Hug_of_Death_by_DesuUchiha.jpg
0.jpg
0.jpg

Cosplay of Neliel:

bleach_-_neliel_tu_oderschvank.png
396a96eaea82bbabc2e477a10af67da01226884768_full.jpg

Also, another of Tifa just for the FFVII fans!

tifa-cosplay.jpg

Jennifer Tate from Primal
Mai from KoF
Tifa from FFVII
Ulala from Space Channel 5
Aya Brea from Parasite Eve