Who else feels like Diablo 3 will lead to their divorce, termination, heart at..

yeah prioritize future, I really should be making better use of my time now but I can't help it, I've been a slacker for the longest time and seem to get by ok. I've already hit level 60 and I've still got a job, my kids still get fed, and the mortgage is paid. I should really use the time for somethign else, but I'm an addict!

it's been a half a decade-ish so I reinstalled diablo and started playing with a seasonal character. it's kinda fun still

I did finally break down and got Reaper of Souls when I saw it on clearance at Target.

I also recently got the Rise of the Necromancer expansion. It is certainly different than the Diablo II version, but still fun!

I just tried to log into battle.net and saw a 700 minute wait on the servers today!

I will add you the next time I get on though!

I've never seen any sort of wait, only the down for server maintenance or the will restart in 60 minutes that seems to be a frequent but mild nuisance.

I was able to get on and accept the friend request a couple of hours later. It may well have been maintenance.